Treviso Away 10 Sept.

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Treviso Away 10 Sept.

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:Is that enough information to appease the Holywood One though ???
No he needs instructions on how to find his own bed and manage to transport himself there, he has a poor record in Treviso of being able to do that
To be fair to Holywood Mike, he is not the only one.
What you meant was

To be fair, Treviso's not the only place where he has a poor record of finding his way to his own bed.
Or where he has a poor record of finding his way back to the bus
Or where he has a poor record of finding his way to a toilet
Or where he has a poor record of avoiding arrest without the assistance of others
Or where he has a poor record of avoiding death without the assistance of others
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Hahaha I want to go to an away game just to meet Holywood Mike, as much as anything

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

HairyJ wrote:Hahaha I want to go to an away game just to meet Holywood Mike, as much as anything

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Trust me - you DON'T :roll: :roll:

He is the advance party just on his way from Belfast this morning - he can ruin Ulster's reputation in just one day
Colin0395
Novice

Post by Colin0395 »

Mike is hilarious.

You can also meet him at home games!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Gutted to be missing this - it'll be a bit warmer than last season!

National League Two South for me. I was quite excited to learn I'm going to be interviewed for the match day programme this season.

Mike was on the tele on Friday night - raising his pint in the air funnily enough.
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

justinr73 wrote:Gutted to be missing this - it'll be a bit warmer than last season!

National League Two South for me. I was quite excited to learn I'm going to be interviewed for the match day programme this season.

Mike was on the tele on Friday night - raising his pint in the air funnily enough.
No doubt bought by someone other than himself - which reminds me he owes ME a few pints - I will twist his arm in Treviso to open his wallet .... hard going that is :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:
justinr73 wrote:Gutted to be missing this - it'll be a bit warmer than last season!

No doubt bought by someone other than himself - which reminds me he owes ME a few pints - I will twist his arm in Treviso to open his wallet .... hard going that is :red:
He owes me one as well so you can have it if you can get it from him :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Rooster wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:

He owes me one as well so you can have it if you can get it from him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like a HWM BOGOF .... fat chance of that
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

HWM has been spotted riding around Treviso on a bicycle .... a sort of Boris Johnson look a like - only drunk :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:HWM has been spotted riding around Treviso on a bicycle .... a sort of Boris Johnson look a like - only drunk :lol:
Please tell me the Carabinieri have arrested him....... :bounce:
IH6_JP15
Novice

Post by IH6_JP15 »

I have to say I wish I was going to this one. Was there last year and it's definitely one of the best away trips. I think the chilled Prosecco will taste better watching rugby in 30c sunshine. Also the singalong in the Celtic Pub was some craic (I think).
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Snipe Watson wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:HWM has been spotted riding around Treviso on a bicycle .... a sort of Boris Johnson look a like - only drunk :lol:

Alas NO ... he messaged me to say he was back in his cheapo Airbnb, though I hear many police sirens have been ringing around Treviso all day :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Alas NO ... he messaged me to say he was back in his cheapo Airbnb, though I hear many police sirens have been ringing around Treviso all day :lol:
There's always game day. :D :D
Colin0395
Novice

Post by Colin0395 »

Rooster wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:

He owes me one as well so you can have it if you can get it from him Image Image Image

I must be fairly lucky... Pretty sure I owe HIM a few pints!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk