Belfast restaurants

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bobbievee
Warrior

Re: Belfast restaurants

Post by Bobbievee »

>clapping
Patent it quickly.........But you may find a number of proprietors have already thought of it.
But worth a go. Remember that each course in its pretentiousness should include fictional ingredients and sauces preferably in foreign language .......the patrons will be too embarrassed to ask what they are!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

What no pane e coperto? Sounds like a bargain.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Just checking the auld credit card and it seems I wasn't charged for 3 pints at Ravenhill last Fri. The joy of contactless payments I guess. Zero guilt squared about this one - rather, some small compensation for years of sloppy short measured "pints".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

A few miles out but we went to Cloud 9 at Ards Airport for brunch today.

It was pretty good actually although I couldn’t help thinking they should have called it the Ulster Frying Club.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

justinr73 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:17 pm A few miles out but we went to Cloud 9 at Ards Airport for brunch today.

It was pretty good actually although I couldn’t help thinking they should have called it the Ulster Frying Club.
Been there a few times myself. Pretty cheap and very cheerful. Pleasant staff, good grub, a view of Scrabo and wee planes and helicopters coming and going, who could ask for more?