What does Bryn do ?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

What does Bryn do ?

Post by Rooster »

Not actually what is job us but what does he do if Beagle/p/small Paul wanders into his office in the next few weeks and demands £300k to stay ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What does Bryn do ?

Post by Dave »

Tell him to get to fcuk.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

P will have to come up with more than that if he wants to stay.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If you think back remember Niall O'Connor, he was a seriously well paid backup 10 as we were left in a similar situation when Humps retired, we did however manage to get ihumph then as well that season when Leicester made a balls of contract negotiations .
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Rooster wrote:Not actually what is job us but what does he do if Beagle/p/small Paul wanders into his office in the next few weeks and demands £300k to stay ?
He says "Fine, don't let the door hit your Brennan on the way out".

Then picks up his phone "Hello, is this Peter? Fancy coming back to Ireland for a season or two...?"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Not actually what is job us but what does he do if Beagle/p/small Paul wanders into his office in the next few weeks and demands £300k to stay ?
Damn good question given that Ruan & Wee-p's contracts have run side by side for the last clatter of years.

There is also the fact that P has considered offers from over the shuck at least twice and is once rumoured to have signed a contract, only for the club agreeing to tear it up when he had second thought half an hour later.

I hope he will remain at Ulster in a back up capacity - over to you Bryn, get it sorted, trawl for Irish grannies, they can't be worse than p, even if they smell of p.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Well going by the article below from the NH we have Heaney, Charlie Mulchrone, and Hart as Irish scrum halves outside the Pro12, with Hart's contract prohibiting him from immediately joining us and I'm not sure what the score is with Mulchrone. Grim enough really.

http://www.the42.ie/madigan-bordeaux-co ... 7-Oct2016/
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Post by The Boo Radleys »

Watched Heaney against Richmond - we could do worse - albeit it was against pretty poor opposition...
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

What did he score on the Davescale? Or did he register on the Rowleyometer?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:What did he score on the Davescale? Or did he register on the Rowleyometer?
Didn't register on either
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I would be hoping we finally decide not to renew his contract

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Nightsoil
Warrior

Post by Nightsoil »

Crisply inform him that you can give him a lot less than that and still outbid whatever anyone else will want to pay for him. At least, I presume that's the case.

Tbh, my dream combo for next year doesn't even involve him. It would be Stringer and Cooney. Love what he brings as an energy sub but Stringer is the better player and mentor, and Cooney is the player most likely to be a long-term HEC starting SH for us available this summer. Assumes we sign them both mind.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Cooney, Stringer, and Stewart/Shanahan could be a passable set of scrum halves, though you would worry about how much longer Stringer can keep it up, when you're at that age and it starts to go downhill it can go pretty fast. Eventually you would hope it ends up with Cooney and Stewart in whatever order with O'Donnell behind them. I do hope though we can make something of Lloyd at some point, even just as a solid backup I do like lads coming through the less travelled club route even now.