Accountability and answers...

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Accountability and answers...

Post by thecrouch »

... it's past time for both. Heads absolutely have to roll in Ulster, this one cannot be swept under the carpet any more. Mismanaged, poorly run, a shambles from top to bottom. More interested in PR than winning things. Ulster couldn't win a raffle.

Doak and Clarke, good riddance. Should be out of the job by this time tomorrow, there can be no more excuses. They are not up to the job. The team is a farce. A joke. Diabolical.

Logan - time to go, empty promises and we're going backwards. You are the captain of this ship and this ship is sinking.

Time to act before this province is beyond repair. The future right now is bleak. >threaten
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Accountability and answers...

Post by kingofthehill »

Went backwards since Anscombe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Crouchie, the sun will come up tomorrow and none of your wish list will happen.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Crouchie, the sun will come up tomorrow and none of your wish list will happen.
And Ulster will continue to slide backwards.

What must happen Baggy? Do the fans need to kick the boardroom door down at ravenspan for change to be effected?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

thecrouch wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Crouchie, the sun will come up tomorrow and none of your wish list will happen.

What must happen Baggy? Do the fans need to kick the boardroom door down at ravenspan for change to be effected?
Crouch, do you think this is the first time Ulster played so badly? Nothing is going to change. Same old, same old. Once you accept Ulster are and always will be sh1te the happier you will be. Watching the match tonight I felt like I'd time travelled to when we used race Connacht to the bottom of the Magners. I felt happy and at peace, I have accepted the fact that if we beat Zebre by a point in a few weeks time that will be awesome!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

What we need is a match against a very beatable team who are struggling and short on confidence. I'd even take an away match in a stadium with little home support. A settler...

But obviously there would have to be no complacency. The guys would have to come out bouncing off the walls. Get stuck in from the off and not make a host of schoolboy errors. Definitely not too much to ask.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Deraless wrote:What we need is a match against a very beatable team who are struggling and short on confidence. I'd even take an away match in a stadium with little home support. A settler...

But obviously there would have to be no complacency. The guys would have to come out bouncing off the walls. Get stuck in from the off and not make a host of schoolboy errors. Definitely not too much to ask.
:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Joe Schmo wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

Crouch, do you think this is the first time Ulster played so badly? Nothing is going to change. Same old, same old. Once you accept Ulster are and always will be sh1te the happier you will be. Watching the match tonight I felt like I'd time travelled to when we used race Connacht to the bottom of the Magners. I felt happy and at peace, I have accepted the fact that if we beat Zebre by a point in a few weeks time that will be awesome!
I hear you Joe, but I am broken now. I have had enough. I have had my fill of mediocrity.

Look, I live in Dublin, I am sick, sore and tired of getting laughed at by mexicans because our team are a bunch of fcuking losers. "Ah what happened to Ulster last night?". Terrible, again.

Change HAS to happen. We have some good players, some decent players and more than a few crap players. We have two crap coaches.

Getting tired of getting fitted for a bridesmaid dress, want to be putting on a white frock one of these days!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Daves.... Daves everywhere....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

thecrouch wrote:Look, I live in Dublin, I am sick, sore and tired of getting laughed at by mexicans because our team are a bunch of fcuking losers. "Ah what happened to Ulster last night?". Terrible, again.
Hate to tell ye, but the same happens to Ulster Supporters up here from people who don't follow rugby and just want to laff at others' misfortune.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Woody's face says it all

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Why are Clarke & Doak singled out? I haven't seen anything impressive or leaderly from anyone at Ulster for the last two seasons.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

kingofthehill wrote:Went backwards since Anscombe.
Totally agree, he may not have been popular but I think that's what the issue is here. Kiss can't bring in his own team and the other 2 are too comfortable.

I do also wonder was there something more to Joe Barakat moving on as well.
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Deraless wrote:What we need is a match against a very beatable team who are struggling and short on confidence. I'd even take an away match in a stadium with little home support. A settler...

Surely that was tonight?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Crusoe wrote:

Surely that was tonight?
...exactly
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.