Harlequins Dec 17

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Harlequins Dec 17

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Rem99 wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Rem99 wrote:Any word of when Ulster's away allocation will be on sale? :red: :red: :red:
Email today :thumleft:

You can buy tickets cheaper via Quins website in the same area of the stand than going through Ulster season ticket >threaten
Rates bill surcharge of £3! Probably worth it to sit with our own or maybe not!! Went for South BB anyway! :red: :red: :red:

AA Cat 2 - £ 50.05 - Through Ulster
AC Cate 2 - £45.50 - Through Harlequins

No surcharge to add with Ulster, £3 charge per order (multiple tickets with Quins)

AC better seats closer to half way
I've always wondered if we can thank our CEO for allowing TicketThievingBastard to apply a "per ticket" rather than "per transaction", charge. Whoever signed off on that should have his ballbeg kicked up and down the pitch at every home game. It is a calumny.

The other thing that grinds my gears is that TicketBastard charge the same whether they print it and post it or you take the graft out of their job and print it at home.

As for SDC tickets, knock yourselves out, I don't give a crap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

NO can do 10th March for that one Justin as I am over in Belshaft for 5 days that week
Se you down at the Stoop in December Justin ... and the lovely Mrs Justin I trust ?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: I've always wondered if we can thank our CEO for allowing TicketThievingBastard to apply a "per ticket" rather than "per transaction", charge. Whoever signed off on that should have his ballbeg kicked up and down the pitch at every home game. It is a calumny.

The other thing that grinds my gears is that TicketBastard charge the same whether they print it and post it or you take the graft out of their job and print it at home.
The charge is for administering the ticketing. If UR were to pay TM for this service, they would have to increase the face value. TM are pretty good at what they do, they've been doing it a fair wee while, you know. They will have a decent idea what costs and returns to expect on their ticket sales, based on what percentage are printed at home, collected from a box office, posted out, ...

Now if the tickets had a higher face value rather than TB adding their cut at the end, it could well be that the costs to the punter would be even higher, as I imagine TM are doing this from Jersey or the like and not a tax-inefficient office in East Belfast.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

6 of us in North Stand Block GB Row C - £39.50 (price on ticket but with admin fee cost a wee bit more). Anyone else joining us? Any particular recommended pub in Richmond/Twickenham for pre match drinks or is the best idea just cider on the train/tube and straight into the ground when it opens? And when does it open? Ponder and discuss.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:6 of us in North Stand Block GB Row C - £39.50 (price on ticket but with admin fee cost a wee bit more). Anyone else joining us? Any particular recommended pub in Richmond/Twickenham for pre match drinks or is the best idea just cider on the train/tube and straight into the ground when it opens? And when does it open? Ponder and discuss.
Im going to be in north stand too
Lots of very good pubs in richmond and twickers
Will circulate a list in advance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:NO can do 10th March for that one Justin as I am over in Belshaft for 5 days that week
Se you down at the Stoop in December Justin ... and the lovely Mrs Justin I trust ?
Indeed. I'm in the South Stand with another Lionel and our NI brides.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:NO can do 10th March for that one Justin as I am over in Belshaft for 5 days that week
Also going South. Looking forward to a new venue and of course to meet up with yourself and Mrs Justin.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:
justinr73 wrote:
Also going South. Looking forward to a new venue and of course to meet up with yourself and Mrs Justin.
Yeo gonna fecking tear brad pitt up

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Some info for anyone heading over to the game and around on Sat afternoon. Richmond are hosting the Connacht A side in the B&I Cup at 3pm.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

And some more info for those going to the game. Its Santathon this Saturday and I think my nephew is getting us registered and hopefully Ulster Onesies and our usual Santa style caps will qualify us for entry? Do we try flegs as well? Useful link - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/santacon ... 9545103469
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Oh Holy Night!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

222toHounslow wrote:Oh Holy Night!
Notify the Met and Foreign Office, in fact call SIS as well :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
mjohn
Novice

Post by mjohn »

1 SPARE ticket for Sunday to shift - please PM me if interested !!!

Sitting amongst fellow Ulster fans (BB, Row D, Seat 31 - cost £50).
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

4 of us in GB
Will be on an 11am train from Waterloo

Twickenham is a place where bars are limited early on a Sunday

Likely to go straight to the ground

Anyone fancy congregating at waterloo?

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I believe the William Webb Ellis (no prizes for guessing the pub chain) opens at 9.

A mile from The Stoop.