Totally Inappropriate

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Totally Inappropriate

Post by StandUp »

Dave wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:03 pm It's all wokery nonsense. PC gone mad.

People looking to be offended everywhere. In fact earlier I was informed, someone didn't care if I defended myself and then the outrage when I didn't even defend myself. Nothing to defend really.
Totally indefensible.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

big mervyn wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:28 pm
Dave wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:41 pm
HwoodMike2umate wrote:Let’s We Forget, this Friday 11.11.2022 will be officially DAY 5774 and 11am this Sunday 13.11.2022 will see me as usual at the Cenotaph, Redburn Square, Holywood at 11am.
Hey the law!!

How has this not triggered you?
Especially as HWM is likely to turn up draped in the fleg of the Imperial Japanese army :shock:
And an Italian flag on his flat cap.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

As a member of Bamford's Black & Blue Army, I can say with 100% accuracy that this is DAY 5,829.

What is often forgotten is that half-witted Taffy Alfie aka Gareth Thomas, a man accused of generously donating the HIV virus to a previous romantic partner, had to be restrained from joining Mad Trevor in his assault of peace-loving Ulstermen & weemen and Bammo in particular.

I can scarcely contain my excitement in anticipation of Mike's post on 26th June this year, albeit I won;t see it until my annual January visit.

Roll on 2024.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:06 pm As a member of Bamford's Black & Blue Army, I can say with 100% accuracy that this is DAY 5,829.

What is often forgotten is that half-witted Taffy Alfie aka Gareth Thomas, a man accused of generously donating the HIV virus to a previous romantic partner, had to be restrained from joining Mad Trevor in his assault of peace-loving Ulstermen & weemen and Bammo in particular.

I can scarcely contain my excitement in anticipation of Mike's post on 26th June this year, albeit I won;t see it until my annual January visit.

Roll on 2024.
I think restrained is too strong a word for the direction given to self-confessed, habitual liar Alfie, that day.
And Bamford was well away seeking mefical attention by that stage..
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk