Wasps v Ulster

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Wasps v Ulster

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:In the Coach & Horses on Longford Road.
Fecks sake BR it would have been as handy to fly over as take the horse and cart for a drive to Longford on a wet morning like this.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
Fecks sake BR it would have been as handy to fly over as take the horse and cart for a drive to Longford on a wet morning like this.
Don't be daft, I'm in no fit state to drive a feckin wheelbarrow let alone a poor dumb animal.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

At the ground in tgeir posh bar. Its filling up nicely with Ulster supporters...
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Don't be daft, I'm in no fit state to drive a feckin wheelbarrow let alone a poor dumb animal.
Leave Ferris alone
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

So a BP win wasn't even required either as LR only got 4 points. FOLK.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Good to meet BR again, and newly introduced to Samstew and his boys. Nice to meet you fellas! >drinks :cheers:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

fermain wrote:Good to meet BR again, and newly introduced to Samstew and his boys. Nice to meet you fellas! >drinks :cheers:
Likewise - sorry we didn't have more time for a few drinks. Not the best ground for that sort of thing anyway, but our travel arrangements were a bit complicated too, which didn't help.

Meet you again at the quarterfinal ... oh wait ...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Having been such a distant second best in their biggest game of the year, director of rugby Kiss rejected the notion that his side weren’t mentally prepared for the challenge.

“If we’re honest with ourselves, there wouldn’t be much we’d change with our prep,” he said. “The investment by the lads, and by the coaches, was exceptional. It was a joint effort that placed us in a position to do the job but we didn’t nail the big moments on a consistent basis. A bit of accuracy was lacking. We kept fighting for sure, but you can’t give a team like Wasps the opportunities that we did.

“We paid the price, unfortunately. What we did, and how we went about our business, are things that we’ll tap into. I don’t want to sweep the disappointment under the carpet, but we’ve got to move on. It is what it is, and we move on. We’ve [still] a chance to do something in the Pro14.”

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

h e l l
O F F
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Didnt fire a shot ... there were no big moments

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I hate Les Kunt
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

jean valjean wrote:Having been such a distant second best in their biggest game of the year, director of rugby Kiss rejected the notion that his side weren’t mentally prepared for the challenge.

“If we’re honest with ourselves, there wouldn’t be much we’d change with our prep,” he said. “The investment by the lads, and by the coaches, was exceptional. It was a joint effort that placed us in a position to do the job but we didn’t nail the big moments on a consistent basis. A bit of accuracy was lacking. We kept fighting for sure, but you can’t give a team like Wasps the opportunities that we did.

“We paid the price, unfortunately. What we did, and how we went about our business, are things that we’ll tap into. I don’t want to sweep the disappointment under the carpet, but we’ve got to move on. It is what it is, and we move on. We’ve [still] a chance to do something in the Pro14.”

Jesus focking wept Image
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

A classic case of being in denial. A shockingly inept performance. Totally outclassed throughout the side and the game. Like the alcoholic, the first step is to admit that there is a problem. Without that there will be no progress. It won't be solved by serendipity.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Arsehole

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Wee Woman wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Having been such a distant second best in their biggest game of the year, director of rugby Kiss rejected the notion that his side weren’t mentally prepared for the challenge.

Jesus focking wept Image
His words sum it up
Investment, do a job, went about our business.
These are the words more associated with a city stock broker or a politian, not a rugby coach trying to inspire his side.
Actually Les has more in common with Theresa May than anyone rugby related.
Both have taken us out of Europe leading to depression.
Both fecked up over the Irish border.
Both their sides are opposed to labour.
Oh and they're both full of sh1te.
Lesxit.