Edinburgh Away 6-8 Apr

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Edinburgh Away 6-8 Apr

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote:You're a good egg Russ.

I suppose you'd do me the favour of taking my England v Ireland tickets off me too?!
You will get silly offers for those tickets if it is winner takes all on Mar 17.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I suppose you'd do me the favour of taking my England v Ireland tickets off me too?!
Only if you're offering

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Neill_M wrote:

You will get silly offers for those tickets if it is winner takes all on Mar 17.
I can’t risk my BSRFC alickadoo status!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

I can’t risk my BSRFC alickadoo status!
Quite right old boy Image
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Confirmed by Edinburgh - the Myreside experiment is over. Rest of their home games this season will be at the Library (Murrayfield).

http://www.edinburghrugby.org/news/18/0 ... urrayfield

Game confirmed for Friday 6th April 7:35pm KO.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Hearts v Aberdeen on the Saturday it is then.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Not going to bother
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

I am going, sisters stag night. Anyone know any good gay bars
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Sadly I committed to this trip some time ago, although I haven’t actually got a match ticket yet (I have assumed there will be no issue with just turning up to Murrayfield on the night).

Who else is going and what are the plans?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Gerald the Mole wrote:I am going, sisters stag night. Anyone know any good gay bars

Still going but will be a tough weekend with some of the LGQBTRJKLYFSS crowd I am going with, Brian who is now Brona but sometimes wants to still be with girls as he is not gay but trans diversionary is a confused Paddy fan, so he is quiet unstable at the moment. Lotty who is a QC but at weekends is a bloke called Arthur and smokes a pipe does not want to go know, anyway I am still up for Edinburgh , Russ you free to meet up you will love the gang.

Anyways I hope to see a few of the young guns getting a run out they deserve it, time to open the whoop ass and play rugby.

Oh by the way, as I have to mix with the crazy bats, any one got a size 18 frock I can borrow, along with some satin panties, nothing cheap as poly gives me rashes, funny same thing with strawberry on my Willie , well that or the cream.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Fortunately, a few months ago, we diverted this trip to another destination at the opposite end of the country.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:I am going, sisters stag night. Anyone know any good gay bars

Still going but will be a tough weekend with some of the LGQBTRJKLYFSS crowd I am going with, Brian who is now Brona but sometimes wants to still be with girls as he is not gay but trans diversionary is a confused Paddy fan, so he is quiet unstable at the moment. Lotty who is a QC but at weekends is a bloke called Arthur and smokes a pipe does not want to go know, anyway I am still up for Edinburgh , Russ you free to meet up you will love the gang.

Anyways I hope to see a few of the young guns getting a run out they deserve it, time to open the whoop ass and play rugby.

Oh by the way, as I have to mix with the crazy bats, any one got a size 18 frock I can borrow, along with some satin panties, nothing cheap as poly gives me rashes, funny same thing with strawberry on my Willie , well that or the cream.
Sounds like my crowd

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk