Ospreys playoff

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Ospreys playoff

Post by jean valjean »

Can anyone see us beating the ospreys without hendo and them with tipuric back? I can't.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Liz Fraser
Squire

Re: Ospreys playoff

Post by Liz Fraser »

I can't even decide if I care or not.
Looking at it though not qualifying is the best thing that could happen on the playing front.
Bear with me.

In the premier competition we don't have a chance of making it out of our group.
We might upset a few at home but we simply lack the quality to compete with the best.
In the two bob cup we can actually get a run going and maybe look to win something.
Any trophy at Ulster would be celebrated like a world cup win.

We can also bring in academy players and look to rotate more against the poorer oppositon.
Something we can't do any more against the Italian clubs or the Dragons as those fixtures are extremely loseable as we have seen in recent years.
We can therefore target matches in the league as we would have easier matches in Europe.

As for the loss of money from not qualifying for the super-duper this short fall can be made up by the bank of Ireland and the IRFU as they always clearly have our best interests at heart.

There will be no attendance losses either due to the amount of supporters we must have generated by the Jackson and Olding non rape case.
At least 70000 by my reckoning.

So it's a win win really.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ospreys playoff

Post by Russ »

Boycotting this game and hope we're in the Parker Pen next year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk