JD Gone

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

JD Gone

Post by Kofi Annan »

James Donaldson longtime Ulster supporter aged 57 was given his P45 today at Ulster rugby headquarters , James was only through the gates at 9 O’clock when given the news.

James said
“ I only came in to buy the wee grandson an Ulster beanie as they were reduced and a womean from HR handed me the P45 and said to see security on the way out and hand my pass back, Devasted , I never thought my time as a supporter would end this way , at least I got to see a match on Sunday”

Ulster Rugby were unavailable for comment.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Re: JD Gone

Post by Gary »

Lucky guy. I'm doing my best to get kicked out, but the sods still took my £500 for a season ticket.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Official now, I wonder why it took nearly a month to be official :scratch: , must have cost Dublin some dosh, I assume Nucifuria will have a replacement lined up.

Interesting to read the tweets on JDs Twitter massive respect from the players, very unified front. Sending out a clear message ?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Official now, I wonder why it took nearly a month to be official :scratch: , must have cost Dublin some dosh, I assume Nucifuria will have a replacement lined up.

Interesting to read the tweets on JDs Twitter massive respect from the players, very unified front. Sending out a clear message ?
Or just giving a colleague best wishes for the future. Hard to define it as a united front of opposition to D4 interference, as some would like.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I agree with Moley, players praising him speaks volumes about what they think of the decision.

On whether it was right or wrong, I have no idea.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I have no idea if getting rid of JD and GG was the correct decision or not. Certainly I don't believe they were the cause of our major problems.

Whether getting rid was the right thing or not, it does leave (another) bad taste in the mouth how the guys were informed of the decisions. They deserved a lot more respect than they received in the way it was done.

What I would like to say though is simply thanks guys for all you have done for Ulster Rugby over many years and best wishes for your future careers.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Who will be blamed for any further knee injuries?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Dave wrote:Who will be blamed for any further knee injuries?
Blame the pitch. Credit the pitch to Logan
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ColinM wrote:
How many ACLs has the pitch claimed? Anyone keeping a spreadsheet on this?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Dave wrote:
ColinM wrote:
How many ACLs has the pitch claimed? Anyone keeping a spreadsheet on this?
Let's give it it's full title. Logan's Pitch.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I'm actually surprised the groundsman survived the cull after the micro climate weekend with no covers despite Angie, Cee and Barra all forecasting frost.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Rooster wrote:I'm actually surprised the groundsman survived the cull after the micro climate weekend with no covers despite Angie, Cee and Barra all forecasting frost.
Tim Boys?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

it will be someone from far off shores
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BR wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Official now, I wonder why it took nearly a month to be official :scratch: , must have cost Dublin some dosh, I assume Nucifuria will have a replacement lined up.

Or just giving a colleague best wishes for the future. Hard to define it as a united front of opposition to D4 interference, as some would like.
In case people are reading me wrong on this: I'm only saying the replies to JD's tweet don't prove player dissatisfaction. I'm not stupid enough to claim that the player dissatisfaction does not exist.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:
it will be someone from far off shores
Dublin or Aussieland ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best