Ulster Management Structure

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Ulster Management Structure

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Okay, what would be are best structure of management , I firmly believe that there should be zero involvement from the amateur part of the Branch , none of the club committee men or ex presidents should be allowed anywhere near it, they are there for the wrong reasons, ( some are not and some like Rocky are invaluable) but some are there for the blazer and the free trips, some even believe they run the pro game, so let them run the amateur game if they want , they could not ruin it anymore.
The amateur game is going to shît and that should be a priority but the people appointed to review it are the worst of those amateurs, so to the PRO game

DOR, gone not replaced , do we need one?
Opertations Director, Humph invented that , then He became DOR at first he was called a resource manager :scratch: Bryn I believe is doing a good job and will get better, should Operation Director replace the stupid title of DOR
Head Coach. Vital but should his role expand outside coaching into both of the above remit?
Coaching staff, do we really need , scrum coach, forwards coach, backs coach, skills coach, defenc coach , luxury coach?
CEO, what exactly do we need? I have a mixed view on this, Did Logan leave a strategic plan in place ?
Head of Medical, what do we really need?
S&C, has a team of paid and volunteers, should that change ?
Manager , and what should his/her role be, full time or part time?

Okay go with it
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Management Structure

Post by Dave »

About Payne? Did it happen?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Dave wrote:About Payne? Did it happen?

He went for a week, so that’s all good then, learnt a lot, we will be awesome

What was the point, would he not have learnt a lot more from being there longer, involved in the games , adapting defence etc, Dave if you think 4-5 days with the Ireland set up is enough to be a defence coach for a pro team, on his first gig then that says more about your standards. It’s all about the perception, bit like giving Reid a cap, then we can’t bitch as we have an international back row player :roll:

Some like to be mushrooms. I don’t.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:About Payne? Did it happen?

He went for a week, so that’s all good then, learnt a lot, we will be awesome

What was the point, would he not have learnt a lot more from being there longer, involved in the games , adapting defence etc, Dave if you think 4-5 days with the Ireland set up is enough to be a defence coach for a pro team, on his first gig then that says more about your standards. It’s all about the perception, bit like giving Reid a cap, then we can’t bitch as we have an international back row player :roll:

Some like to be mushrooms. I don’t.
I wasn't commenting on the benefits of going for a week. I certainly never claimed it would be enough for him to now coach a defence fulltime. I don't where you got that from. You claimed it didn't happen. Now you are acknowledging it did happen. I guess you didn't realise how long it was to happen for. Where did you get your erroneous information from?

I don't think you are a very good mole. I think you should resign.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Okay, what would be are best structure of management , I firmly believe that there should be zero involvement from the amateur part of the Branch , none of the club committee men or ex presidents should be allowed anywhere near it, they are there for the wrong reasons, ( some are not and some like Rocky are invaluable) but some are there for the blazer and the free trips, some even believe they run the pro game, so let them run the amateur game if they want , they could not ruin it anymore.
The amateur game is going to shît and that should be a priority but the people appointed to review it are the worst of those amateurs, so to the PRO game

DOR, gone not replaced , do we need one?
Opertations Director, Humph invented that , then He became DOR at first he was called a resource manager :scratch: Bryn I believe is doing a good job and will get better, should Operation Director replace the stupid title of DOR
Head Coach. Vital but should his role expand outside coaching into both of the above remit?
Coaching staff, do we really need , scrum coach, forwards coach, backs coach, skills coach, defenc coach , luxury coach?
CEO, what exactly do we need? I have a mixed view on this, Did Logan leave a strategic plan in place ?
Head of Medical, what do we really need?
S&C, has a team of paid and volunteers, should that change ?
Manager , and what should his/her role be, full time or part time?

Okay go with it
I think we also need an open-top coach for the home coming parade when we win all our trophies!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk