Thank you Shame Logon (gone but not forgotten)

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Thank you Shame Logon (gone but not forgotten)

Post by Kofi Annan »

Hi, I haven’t died ya know . fake news

Any way I think that we need to have a page to show are gratitude to the former CEO who official left start of last week.

Struggling to get fans
Atmosphere like a awake at a whore house full of feminist virgins
Struggling to get sponsors and fill corporate jollies
An visible war chest
Isolated fans
The band
Spineless support of employees
Drove Baggy to the Gay side

Well done you piece of rats shìt, another failure to add to your CV bit like the Yates Group .

Good Riddance

I have not moved on.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Thank you Shame Logon (gone but not forgotten)

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good work Kofi, another chance to air one of my favourites:
HNY.jpg
HNY.jpg (22.53 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Kofi Annan wrote:Hi, I haven’t died ya know . fake news
Just dawned on me. That's you and Liz Fraser. Could be the Curse of the UAFC Username. Everybody knows these things come in threes. Wonder who's next?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

big mervyn wrote:
Just dawned on me. That's you and Liz Fraser. Could be the Curse of the UAFC Username. Everybody knows these things come in threes. Wonder who's next?
My money is on Dave
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have only had one side project on here (Evil Kiwi). Any other confessions?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
My money is on Dave
As long as it's not UlsterNo9
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

This year may not be the same without the Legend that is Colonel Logan MC DSO to take our desperation out on..

I now know what it must be like for those RIR troops that he led into battle at Goose Green under the guise of Paratroopers before we were later told the truth that in fact he had been a Royal Marine secretly pretending to be a Para who was secretly pretending to be the first commanding officer to lead Irish troops operational in Norn Iron.

We will be like headless chickens this year without our leader.. His motto Serve to Lead

A man so delusional to then tell christian church groups the length and breath of the country of his war stories, his overnight rise on leaving the army on day 43 and jumping straight into senior executive management at some fo the world biggest and best known businesses before coming back to take 10,000 of the most deprived people on the streets of Belfast and introducing them to rugby.. A man so forgiving that saying spit in a private WhatsApp message was simply a christian step too far.

What next a book...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:This year may not be the same without the Legend that is Colonel Logan MC DSO to take our desperation out on..

I now know what it must be like for those RIR troops that he led into battle at Goose Green under the guise of Paratroopers before we were later told the truth that in fact he had been a Royal Marine secretly pretending to be a Para who was secretly pretending to be the first commanding officer to lead Irish troops operational in Norn Iron.

We will be like headless chickens this year without our leader.. His motto Serve to Lead

A man so delusional to then tell christian church groups the length and breath of the country of his war stories, his overnight rise on leaving the army on day 43 and jumping straight into senior executive management at some fo the world biggest and best known businesses before coming back to take 10,000 of the most deprived people on the streets of Belfast and introducing them to rugby.. A man so forgiving that saying spit in a private WhatsApp message was simply a christian step too far.

What next a book...
You forgot he was also a top shagger
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best