Ospreys Away Round 15

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Ospreys Away Round 15

Post by Neill_M »

Game set for Friday Feb 15 at 7:35pm in Bridgend.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ospreys Away Round 15

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Swansea at home (to Brentford) in the footy the following afternoon at the Liberty.

Not enough turn around time to change the posts and markings etc, one presumes?

And the footy players wouldn't want the pitch torn up by nasty rugger chaps either ...
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

From Bridgend Ravens Website
... The move follows the success of the Region’s first, historic, Guinness PRO14 game at the home of Bridgend Ravens, October’s dramatic bonus point win over Connacht...

...With the Swans at home on Saturday 16 February, it meant the Liberty Stadium was only available on the Sunday, which would have left the team with a reduced five day turnaround leading into the Munster game at the Liberty the next weekend at a time when the Ospreys squad is expected to be depleted due to international calls during the Six Nations.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Swansea still in the FA Cup and that Brentford league game may have to be moved etc. The 7 day turnaround for the home side ahead of their home game v >TT was clearly important to them. Big game that to be fair. :red: play on the Saturday night the following weekend, hosting Zebre.