Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5756
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Neill_M » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Home game for Ulster this week. Looking at the other fixtures (Scarlets v Cheetahs, Edinburgh v Cardiff and Treviso v Dragons), a BP win may well be the requirement. The game is in theory on Free Sports, even though their current listings show NHL Ice Hockey.

Angus Kernohan has been called up by Ireland 20s.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Dave » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Home wins all round. If this isn't a five pointer against Zebre then everyone should go home.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30219
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by BaggyTrousers » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:32 pm

I come not to comment but to inform.

In outrage at Premier Sports broken promise to screen all games live, I sent them a pompous email outlining their contractual blunder and my natural outrage.

I also scanned all available websites for Freesports and contrary to info here, I do not believe it is being covered live there either, unless by dint of some red button bullshite that will not be available to those of us using the app.

I have received this very morning a reply from Premier saying that Ulster v Zebre will be screened at 10:30 am on Sunday as “a first showing”.

I’m off now to consult my legal, who I expect to pick their bones clean, though doubtless, they will claim that it’s not live due to an act of god. This God chappie doesn’t ever get associated with good news, eh? :roll:

Goodbye

#FOFIRFUCs
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5756
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Neill_M » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:07 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:I come not to comment but to inform.

In outrage at Premier Sports broken promise to screen all games live, I sent them a pompous email outlining their contractual blunder and my natural outrage.

I also scanned all available websites for Freesports and contrary to info here, I do not believe it is being covered live there either, unless by dint of some red button bullshite that will not be available to those of us using the app.

I have received this very morning a reply from Premier saying that Ulster v Zebre will be screened at 10:30 am on Sunday as “a first showing”.

I’m off now to consult my legal, who I expect to pick their bones clean, though doubtless, they will claim that it’s not live due to an act of god. This God chappie doesn’t ever get associated with good news, eh? :roll:

Goodbye

#FOFIRFUCs
One of us is being fed a porkie pie. Free Sports replied to my tweet saying it would be live on Saturday. There is a showing scheduled at midnight on Saturday night on Premier Sports 2.

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5694
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: holywood (or glasgow)
Contact:

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by HwoodMike2umate » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:16 pm

It will, Lest We Forget, be DAY 4417.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh

Cracker
Squire
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Cracker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

I have premier sports at home through my sky box but will not be at home . Can this be got on an ordinary freeview channel or on line.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5756
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Neill_M » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Cracker wrote:I have premier sports at home through my sky box but will not be at home . Can this be got on an ordinary freeview channel or on line.
Free Sports -
Freeview HD Channel 64
Freesat Channel 252
Sky (UK) Channel 422
Sky (Ireland) Channel 429
Astra 2E 11426 V 27500 5/6
Virgin Media Channel 553 (HD)

Cracker
Squire
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Cracker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Thanks Neill

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13668
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 pm

Dave wrote:Home wins all round. If this isn't a five pointer against Zebre then everyone should go home.
Win lose or draw;
5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points or 1 point;
I intend going home anyway.

Wot's the big deal about going home or staying out? :scratch:
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Dave » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:13 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Home wins all round. If this isn't a five pointer against Zebre then everyone should go home.
Win lose or draw;
5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points or 1 point;
I intend going home anyway.

Wot's the big deal about going home or staying out? :scratch:
No big deal. We are all from Lisburn anyway.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11956
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by big mervyn » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Home wins all round. If this isn't a five pointer against Zebre then everyone should go home.
Win lose or draw;
5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points or 1 point;
I intend going home anyway.

Wot's the big deal about going home or staying out? :scratch:
No point in going home if we lose by more than 7 and score fewer than 4 tries?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13668
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:50 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Home wins all round. If this isn't a five pointer against Zebre then everyone should go home.
Win lose or draw;
5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points or 1 point;
I intend going home anyway.

Wot's the big deal about going home or staying out? :scratch:
No point in going home if we lose by more than 7 and score fewer than 4 tries?
Against Zebre?

Didn't even consider that scenario. :shock:


Bad enough that I considered losing to them by less than 7 :roll:
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

horslips
Novice
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by horslips » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 pm

Neil

Currently Sky have ch741 (Eir sports) and 422 Free sports boyj down to show the Leinster Game
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5756
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Neill_M » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:54 pm

horslips wrote:Neil

Currently Sky have ch741 (Eir sports) and 422 Free sports boyj down to show the Leinster Game
Leinster playing Kings on Friday night. Ulster playing on Saturday[emoji6]

FreeSports now showing Ulster v Zebre on the listings.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5756
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster v Zebre Sat 23rd Feb 7:35pm KO Free Sports

Post by Neill_M » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Ulster Rugby v Zebre – KO 19.35
Kingspan Stadium, Belfast
Referee: Mike Adamson (SRU)
AR1: Lloyd Linton (SRU) AR2: Sam Grove-White (SRU)
TMO: Ken Henley-Willis (IRFU)

Post Reply