PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Big-al wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:27 am Wonder where Paddy Jackson will end up when/if L.Irish go bust?
Wherever he can make a fortune as an international class 10 with no international demands of his employer. France or Japan hopefully- as far away from IRFU and Belfast Feminist Network as possible
Exterminate all rational thought
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

LOU according to reports.

Could be coming over for the not so H Cup
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Lyon beat Toulon 27-15. PJ on in second half with pretty decent cameo, setting up final try, con and a penalty. Looked fit and hungry.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gwan the ginger prince!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

PJ started for Lyon away to Pau. Subd at 60 min, when down 16-10 whereupon things went to shyte with Franco Smith and Lyon pressed self destruct. Finished 40-10 Pau. PJ got his back line moving and a great touchline conversion.
Lyon look mid table but great to see he's now the starting 10.
Brive unlucky away again to Montauban- SO had full game at 12. Great to see. Hope Brive go back up.

Both Top 14 and D2 are brutal slogs. Already 3-4 games in. No let up through to Next June.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I note the change in the law about reporting of matters sexual prior to those under investigation being charge is no longer legal has gone uncommented upon by one and all.

I have always been of the opinion if the Telegraph and TV had not reported that Jackson and Olding were being questioned prior to their being charged the whole matter would have been quietly dropped once the police had obtained the statement from Dara Florence. Whose every action after looking into the bedroom confirmed her stated opinion that what she saw was a consensual threesome. She saw she closed the door, got in a taxi home leaving her friend in the house.

Leaving her nibs to explain why to her mates that it was a self inflicted embarrassing nightmare .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Lyon BP 41-22 win over Clermont. GP with 26 points- try, 3 cons and 5 pens! If only..... >flog >you_rock >minigun
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

rumncoke wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:18 pm I note the change in the law about reporting of matters sexual prior to those under investigation being charge is no longer legal has gone uncommented upon by one and all.

I have always been of the opinion if the Telegraph and TV had not reported that Jackson and Olding were being questioned prior to their being charged the whole matter would have been quietly dropped once the police had obtained the statement from Dara Florence. Whose every action after looking into the bedroom confirmed her stated opinion that what she saw was a consensual threesome. She saw she closed the door, got in a taxi home leaving her friend in the house.

Leaving her nibs to explain why to her mates that it was a self inflicted embarrassing nightmare .
I believe it was the Beeb that allegedly first broke the injunction preventing names being published. Having done so, allegedly, and once the names were out of the box,allegedly, the case gathered momentum allegedly that could not be stymied and what you stated (roughly) came to pass, allegedly - Beeb then allegedly claimed self justification for their alleged actions and got away with it. Allegedly

But hey, sure we've all forgotten all about that long ago . . . right?

I know I have.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Cliff Richard loves renewing his TV licence. TBF I thought it was the BT, driven by one S. Breen allegedly. With Naomi Virtue Signaller nearly bringing down the trial with her tweets between defending her and her party from "Two Balloons" (her words allegedly) alleging racism.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I don't think there was an injection in June when they were first asked to report to the police station they may have been arrested ? but not charged at that point of time. they were only charged after the Prosecution Service decided there was enough evidence ???? to charge them -- even if it was based on her inconsistent evidence and the weakest of weak circumstantial evidence and despite the statement of an eyewitness who said it was a consensual threesome.

Paddy was only forced into a non playing role after they were charged but couldn't be considered for the squad that played in Chicago Nov 16 because he had been arrested and the matter was under investigation but played against Japan in June 17 being charged in Aug 17,

Thus it may be concluded that Paddy and Stuart had both been questioned and had informed the IRFU of the incident prior to the tour in june 2017 and the IRFU were aware that there was an eyewitness who stated it was consensual and therefore expected that they would remain uncharged of any offence .

What they may not have been aware of was the existence of one text message made by Paddy or the crass behaviour of McIlroy .

BBc reported the arrest in Nov 17 and this might have been due to the fact that neither was selected to Go to America due to their arrest.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

I think it was the injection that got them into trouble in the first place.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

mid ulster maestro wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:35 am I think it was the injection that got them into trouble in the first place.
Snigger
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Lyon beat Bayonne 42-29 on Friday night. Paddy scored a try, kicked 4 out of 5 conversions, kicked 2 penalties and dropped a goal.
I can't remember the last time an Irish number 10 ticked all the scoring boxes in a game.
But sure Crowley, Harry/Ross Byrne,Frawley, Prendergast, Carty, Hanrahan are all magic!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jetstream wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:50 am Lyon beat Bayonne 42-29 on Friday night. Paddy scored a try, kicked 4 out of 5 conversions, kicked 2 penalties and dropped a goal.
I can't remember the last time an Irish number 10 ticked all the scoring boxes in a game.
But sure Crowley, Harry/Ross Byrne,Frawley, Prendergast, Carty, Hanrahan are all magic!
2nd highest points scorer in the top 14
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

big mervyn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:44 am
Jetstream wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:50 am Lyon beat Bayonne 42-29 on Friday night. Paddy scored a try, kicked 4 out of 5 conversions, kicked 2 penalties and dropped a goal.
2nd highest points scorer in the top 14
And doing it when Lyon are in the bottom half of the table!