PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by Dave »

They paid up his contract too.

It was self-harm.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

The best revenge is massive success as Frank Sinatra said, would be amazing if he won player of the year or whatever in the English Premiership.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

rumncoke wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:13 am If Paddy Jackson is earning £500,000 pa at London Irish exactly who did the IRFU punish by tearing up his contract and sacking him from Ulster --- It wasn't Paddy Jackson .
They were complicit in his character assassination.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Paddy kicks a pen at the death to give Irish a 32-30 BP win v Sorries :cheers:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

:red: Absolutely brilliant :fleg: :cheers: :fleg: :cheers:
Finished
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Sorries get beat and Paddy saves the day :cheers:
He has really fitted in well at Exiles and I’m sure he’s having a ball.
As much as I would love to see him in a white jersey, I’m really happy for him now that things are going well. Same for Stu.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

G'wan our PJ.

Could he declare for England in a few years?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Bring back the
Who is the
We want the
Bring back the Prince...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Great result, well done Paddy!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Paddy is my lord and saviour, amen.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Isn't it strange ??? that the two coaches who knew Paddy best, (before little miss lier and family connections went on a revenge kick story) Kiss and Kidney were the two people to bring Paddy to London Irish and that since his arrival London Irish a team which struggled to remain in the premiership are now in the top half of the league due to their back lines ability to score tries.

And Ireland struggle to find a replacement for an ageing injury prone "oncewas"
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Some years back Nucibastard posited that the return of the Exiled non-rapists was not entirely out of the question in the long term, just not imminently.

Given the generally inadequate level of cover for Sexless, I would find it hard to believe that themins in power at the pro-team level within the FIRFUCs have not considered that Paddy would be worth consideration. Be that as it may, it is something they would not countenance without major Sponsor approval that will not happen with the level of weltheadery at Vodafone & Bwank of Ireland.

Give up any hope of a return, answer that by hardening your heart to the FIRFUC. I will never forgive any of them, I'm not Jesus FFFS.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:50 pm Some years back Nucibastard posited that the return of the Exiled non-rapists was not entirely out of the question in the long term, just not imminently.

Given the generally inadequate level of cover for Sexless, I would find it hard to believe that themins in power at the pro-team level within the FIRFUCs have not considered that Paddy would be worth consideration. Be that as it may, it is something they would not countenance without major Sponsor approval that will not happen with the level of weltheadery at Vodafone & Bwank of Ireland.

Give up any hope of a return, answer that by hardening your heart to the FIRFUC. I will never forgive any of them, I'm not Jesus FFFS.
My hope is the spineless c¥nts realise the monumental f@ck up they made and plead with Paddy to return and Paddy publicly tells them he would rather eat his own ballix than play for such a sad bunch of w@nkers. It won’t happen, but I can dream.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

StandUp wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:59 pm
BaggyTrousers wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:50 pm Some years back Nucibastard posited that the return of the Exiled non-rapists was not entirely out of the question in the long term, just not imminently.

My hope is the spineless c¥nts realise the monumental f@ck up they made and plead with Paddy to return and Paddy publicly tells them he would rather eat his own ballix than play for such a sad bunch of w@nkers. It won’t happen, but I can dream.
This could already have happened - in private. I have no inside knowledge but I do hope it has.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

PW
For it to happen I think paddy might have to play for a province

And no rumours of him leaving Irish
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist