PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by Jackie Brown »

That terrible murder in Tullamore has allowed the usual suspects to get a few kicks into Paddy again.

It's insulting to equate the two imho.

Ireland has a serious historical and cultural problem with women in general, it wasn't cured by social media scapegoating a couple of young fellas.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Good win for LI. 18-14 v Exeter after going 0-14. Paddy at 10
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

" Ireland has a cultural problem with woman in general " have you met Irish woman ? I"M married to one --of the Ulster-Scot variety -- Irish woman have two faults -- they have the ability to form an immovable opinion on anything and never no when to shut up they must win every argument and if prove right rub you nose in it with the famous words of " I told you so " or "Didn't I tell you "

Men couldn't care less about winning an argument --all they want to do is state their view and also learn when to keep their mouths shut every fight starts with the words " Are You --calling me a Liar ? Are you Jimmy --what ever "Are you not going to apologise to ? etc

The latter fact was identified to me by I gent who had a reputation as a fighter who told me he could be sitting in a bar and be approached by someone who he did not know . He said if the person came up and asked "Are you " he knew the person was looking for a fight and before he finished the question he'd hit him with a Glasgow kiss making sure he got him to floor and didn't let him up " He was banned from a multitude of Clubs and bars -- a reasonable rugby player he was except he couldn't stay out of trouble.

Woman never know when their winning and go on and on and on --- there is a time and place for everything and a time to say nothing never try to tell a drunk man what to do . Men realise this every quickly -- with words like-- Lets get a taxi Lets get out of here etc

Communication ladies communication Me I just shut up and say nothing it stops her dead -- "you never answer me

Why because your making statements and not questions there is nothing to answer .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Absinthe?
Crack?
Acid?
germcevoy
Initiate

Post by germcevoy »

StandUp wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:08 am Absinthe?
Crack?
Acid?
All at once I’d say. Good grief.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Not with radiotherapy
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

rumncoke wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:46 am " Ireland has a cultural problem with woman in general " have you met Irish woman ? I"M married to one --of the Ulster-Scot variety -- Irish woman have two faults -- they have the ability to form an immovable opinion on anything and never no when to shut up they must win every argument and if prove right rub you nose in it with the famous words of " I told you so " or "Didn't I tell you "
(Irish) women's faults are many,
Men's are only two
Everything they say
And everything they do.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The Word according to EVE Chapter 1 verse 1
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Paddy Jackson's London Irish destroying Bristol in Bristol. Got a try as well.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Paddy got 24 points in all: try, 3 pens and 5 conversions.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

solidarity wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:13 pm Paddy got 24 points in all: try, 3 pens and 5 conversions.
A nice 50m strike for one of the pens
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any of the new retards going to say he isn't good enough to play for Ireland. Hypothetically speaking, of course. Just to add to the existing slurs.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Dave wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:19 pm Any of the new retards going to say he isn't good enough to play for Ireland. Hypothetically speaking, of course. Just to add to the existing slurs.
I’m sure they’ll make up some nonsense.
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

Dave wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:19 pm Any of the new retards going to say he isn't good enough to play for Ireland. Hypothetically speaking, of course. Just to add to the existing slurs.
Wont be long Dave
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

If Paddy Jackson is earning £500,000 pa at London Irish exactly who did the IRFU punish by tearing up his contract and sacking him from Ulster --- It wasn't Paddy Jackson .