EPCR Revenues

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

loosehead1984
Initiate

EPCR Revenues

Post by loosehead1984 »

Not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know how the finances are going since the change imposed on the HC by the Lionels. Can’t find anything on it at all.

Weren’t the Celtic teams to get guaranteed money for the first 5 years? Did they get?

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

:fleg:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: EPCR Revenues

Post by pwrmoore »

loosehead1984 wrote:Not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know how the finances are going since the change imposed on the HC by the Lionels. Can’t find anything on it at all.

Weren’t the Celtic teams to get guaranteed money for the first 5 years? Did they get?

Cheers

They moved it to Switzerland so that they wouldn't have to publish accounts and couldn't be scrutinized. Don't expect to see any details of the amazing success they have made of it any time soon...
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

loosehead1984 wrote:Not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know how the finances are going since the change imposed on the HC by the Lionels. Can’t find anything on it at all.

Cheers

A conservative answer would be that their finances are fecked compared to what they would have been if they had stayed with Heineken as main sponsor.
Heineken though are happy as it is still known as Heineken cup by many people and it cost about 25% of their original sponsorship
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
loosehead1984
Initiate

Post by loosehead1984 »

Thanks guys. So it wasn’t just me then :D
Can’t believe they don’t publish any figures, must be because they are bad.
If they were great I am sure we would be reading about them.
Cheers