Serious question??

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Serious question??

Post by Setanta »

Since when and why is 'Freesports' suddenly encrypted? I watched it as recently as last week over the dish and now I see it is encrypted. I realise nothing to do but why the sudden change? If anyone knows or has an idea please share.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Serious question??

Post by Setanta »

Well, I had no reply on this question three years ago but never one to give up Zerious question 2... I live abroad and so have a dish as well as online tv, struggle with various apps as well, and as I tried to record this weeks match I noticed bbc2ni has no signal! Now I still have utv, bbc1ni, bbc2w and bbc2l so wtf? No idea at all, disappeared overnight. Any techies out there, has the footprint moved?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
kUD
Novice

Post by kUD »

For live I use cricfree.tv and delayed rugby24.net is pretty good.
Gave up paying when rugbypass.com lost the rights to many things and premier sports seemed wise to my VPN.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Drogon.tv

You pay 9 quid a month for all sport channels.

Any narcs will be shat.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

That is great information and I will definitely have a look. However I have URC and so will be able to see the match and replay if it is really good! My question was on the disappearance of all signal for BBC2NI. Why, how, who, when, where, WTF!?
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

What DAY is it?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Match day
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:12 pm What DAY is it?
Had to smile at the reminder stickers in the Gents!