6N 2020

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: 6N 2020

Post by BR »

Yes, Stockdale has talent, but he has failed to become the complete package required to be a test 15 (or even wing). He has obviously worked on elements of his game, but I fear there are some things that he is not going to master.

While there were problems with just about every element of the game yesterday (especially in the 2nd half), the pack really didn't deserve those backs. Not meaning to gloss over the system failures at the set piece, but individually the forwards were still playing reasonably well. A Munster team of the 2000s could have won that game by not letting the backs have the ball.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

For me the one thing that Jacob lacks is keeping the ball stuck to his hands. He too often loses it in the tackle or knocks on and isn't as safe under the high ball as he might be. He looks wonderful going forward and his try yesterday was lovely. I guess his weaknesses are a result of insecurity so maybe if he can build a bit more confidence...
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I thought Sextons attitude at being pulled off summed the Ashton up.. mr big balls is hopefully losing his invincibility status..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

In other news I see the Irish government have committed €18 million to the IRFU :party:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Seeing as Government north and south has closed down sports recreation, it's the least they could do.