Welders GAA club.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Welders GAA club.

Post by big mervyn »

Not the real name I know but stuff like this has to be a step forward with Linda Ervine as President and local cricketers keen to have a go at hurling. Great badge too.

In other news, the fledgling Pride of the Short Strand Martyrs Memorial Rising Sons of Ulster Volunteer Flute Band is still struggling tp attract members ... or to purchase a drum big enough for to write their wee name on.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Bobbievee
Warrior

Re: Welders GAA club.

Post by Bobbievee »

>dance >clapping . I Would love this to be true.

At least the band ( and I am all for it) will get plenty of bookings from all sides all summer long.
Maybe for a while yet though they would need to be mindful of which tunes and national anthems they play on which ocasions.
A friend of mine, admittedly under the influence, lost track one night of which venue he was playing in, and closed the evening with the "wrong" anthem
Patrons ( of a golf club!) presumed he was taking the proverbial , took exception, ..........and unrest prevailed!