Are we allowed to talk about KINGSPAN

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Are we allowed to talk about KINGSPAN

Post by Cockatrice »

To quote a senior manager in our stadium name…. All we can do is lie in here
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

PSNI investigating graffiti referring to Kingspan and Greenfell painted on Ravenhill walls,
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

solidarity wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:51 pm Here's the BBC report: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-64117102
You think they’d have arrested the guy painting in the photo :duh:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

That would have taken a while. None of the noise sensitive 'don't park in my drive way' local residents see anything?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:56 pm That would have taken a while. None of the noise sensitive 'don't park in my drive way' local residents see anything?
Too true Dave … I for one park in one of those nice quiet streets for the games means a short walk in and car is nice and safe ( not Cregagh side) I can have a few drinks before driving home. Last week one resident had the cheek to ask why I was parking blocking their drive … I mean the cheek I pay my tax and park where I like
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:
Dave wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:56 pm That would have taken a while. None of the noise sensitive 'don't park in my drive way' local residents see anything?
Too true Dave … I for one park in one of those nice quiet streets for the games means a short walk in and car is nice and safe ( not Cregagh side) I can have a few drinks before driving home. Last week one resident had the cheek to ask why I was parking blocking their drive … I mean the cheek I pay my tax and park where I like
The curtain twitchers never miss a fart within 50 yards of their home. Yet someone can spend 30 mins or so spray painting. I'm parking where I like from now on.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Maybe a new chant to liven things up at the games?

He parks where he likes,
He parks where he liiiiiiikes,
His name's Dave and,
He parks where he likes.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

It will be interesting to see if Ulster actually do anything about this... They were happy to be the paragons of virtue with regards to PJ and SO, but then again as we know in that case sponsirs call the shots anyway.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If only he had been applying the paint with a hammer.

Spelling accuracy rules out many of the locals.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

It would be more interesting if, for example BoI were to feel it were inappropriate to cosponsor a team with Kingspan, because of their compliance practices.

Or Kingspan were to feel it were inappropriate to cosponsor with BoI, because of their sexual discrimination practices.

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Given the Ravenhill Park demographic, might it be worth considering that the miscreant was merely a local fan of the late great English miseuse, Joyce?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

They will ever work out who did this. It has been tagged TMN who are a known "crew" so its hardly gonna take Sherlock Holmes to work it out. But any known members obviously wouldn't have been there, and any CCTV footage will show people in hoodie and masks in the dark.

Anyway it was deserved. Who could honestly say they would walk thru the London Borough of Kensington or thereabouts with an Ulster top on?
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Deraless wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:39 pm They will ever work out who did this. It has been tagged TMN who are a known "crew" so its hardly gonna take Sherlock Holmes to work it out. But any known members obviously wouldn't have been there, and any CCTV footage will show people in hoodie and masks in the dark.

Anyway it was deserved. Who could honestly say they would walk thru the London Borough of Kensington or thereabouts with an Ulster top on?
Interesting that they actually sign their handiwork and all seemingly done in full view of the security camera pointing directly at the artwork. Of course it appears that Ulster Rugby didn't want to make an issue of it with a police friend of mine suggesting that allegedly they didn't even report it to the police instead painting over as quickly as they could. Unfortunately a BBC reporter cutting through on their way to work stumbled across it and made sure the cameras got in before it was covered.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Of course they want it kept quiet. Kingspan are great.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Gonna Party Like It's 1999