Season ticket query

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Blue180
Novice

Season ticket query

Post by Blue180 »

Hi, just a general query regarding availability of season tickets. I've been buying ad hoc single tickets for 20 year or so. Due to work commitments season tickets weren't a viable option. However, my circumstances have changed and was just wondering what are the chances of getting 2 seats in the Grand Stand? Also is there a waiting list etc? Many thanks in advance
germcevoy
Initiate

Re: Season ticket query

Post by germcevoy »

The window is closed for this season but during the on sale window this year, season tickets were available in all sections of the stadium.

I’ll be buying my first season ticket for the 22/23 season. I didn’t bite this year because there was still limited capacity and the risk of cancelled games was still quite high.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

They are doing a bundle for the January games (Leinster 1/1, Clermont 17/1 & Scarlets 28-30/1).
Blue180
Novice

Post by Blue180 »

germcevoy wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:56 pm The window is closed for this season but during the on sale window this year, season tickets were available in all sections of the stadium.

I’ll be buying my first season ticket for the 22/23 season. I didn’t bite this year because there was still limited capacity and the risk of cancelled games was still quite high.
That's good to know thanks
Blue180
Novice

Post by Blue180 »

Neill_M wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:06 pm They are doing a bundle for the January games (Leinster 1/1, Clermont 17/1 & Scarlets 28-30/1).
Yes saw that. Already the Leinster stand tickets though. They seem to be doing standing tickets onky. Remember they used to do post Christmas season tickets years ago. 5 or 6 home games. Had one when we played Harlequins and they had to evacuate the temporary stand due to the wind lol