Munster v Ulster Sat Jan 8th 7:35pm KO RTE/Premier Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

jacothelad
Novice

Re: Munster v Ulster Sat Jan 8th 7:35pm KO RTE/Premier Sports

Post by jacothelad »

It was obvious at school's level that Lowry is abundantly talented. The only observation I would make is that he still plays like a schoolboy. He needs to play more with his team brain engaged than just playing off the cuff.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: Munster v Ulster Sat Jan 8th 7:35pm KO RTE/Premier Sports

Post by solidarity »

StandUp wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:28 pm
solidarity wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:58 pm
Neill_M wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:04 pm A Disciplinary Panel met today (Wednesday, January 12) to consider the red card against Simon Zebo (No 11) of Munster Rugby which occurred against Ulster Rugby on Saturday, January 8.

The Player received a red card under Law 9.13 – A player must not tackle an opponent early, late or dangerously. Dangerous tackling includes, but is not limited to, tackling or attempting to tackle an opponent above the line of the shoulders even if the tackle starts below the line of the shoulders.

The Disciplinary Panel of Declan Goodwin (Chair, Wales), Frank Hadden and Sarah Smith (both Scotland) considered all of the evidence and camera angles available and concluded that the Player’s actions did not result in foul play. In particular, on detailed examination of the video evidence, the Panel determined that it was No 10 of Munster Rugby who completes the tackle on Michael Lowry (No 15) of Ulster Rugby, with Simon Zebo only making minimal contact whilst wrapping his left arm.

As a result, the player is free to continue playing this weekend.
Have to say, I find this absolutely absurd. I thought Adamson was poor on Saturday, but he got that decision right.with a little help from a friend indeed.
Adamson is a clown. He did not get the decision correct. He was coached into it by him TMO.
Fixed