F¥cking disgraceful bbc

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scrumncoke
Novice

Re: F¥cking disgraceful bbc

Post by scrumncoke »

rumncoke wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:01 pm According to RSVP live Paddy"s message at 11:17 was "there was a lot of spit roast last night "

If that was not the message then the press are guilty of a serious misquote

Anyway the Police made a horlicks of the investigation expecting the case to be dropped and were then sent by the DDP to dig up evidence to support the accuser's version of events with as much circumstantial evidence as possible eg Taxi driver re interview of Dara and Rory to enable a charge of conspiracy based on Rory and Blane 's messages and thus the introduction of the boys messages .

The conspiracy theory was of course the smoke to hide the lies ( commonly referred to as inconsistencies) of the accused IF it looks like it smells like it tastes like it then bet its bullish-t
The problem with smoke and lies is you never know which will come first or second, as for hiding..... it was always going to be difficult and even more so with a wet ball.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Hans Indaruck wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 pm
Bart S wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:24 pm

As for the TV show PJ was never likely to get airtime and in my view, that could be justified given the (heavily curtailed) Ireland career he had.
Curtailed certainly, but with 25 caps he represented Ireland the same number of times as Barry McCann and 16 times more than Brian Smith - both of whom featured significantly in the programme! It goes without saying that he played No 10 in Green many more times than Paddy Wallace did ( or even should have!).
True, but Maddigan and Carbery weren't there either and I think they both have more caps. If caps are the sole basis then I hope they never make a similar programme about the Irish no.2 jersey as we'd have to sit through Sean Cronin's 2nd rate international career, as Ireland's 2nd most capped hooker.

Anyway, as a bbcni tinged production (1999 heiny clips etc) I am sure that Paddy would have been on it under normal circumstances, but in my view they did the programme in a way where he was not a glaring omission.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Disagree completely It was a BBC NI production shown in Northern Ireland to Northern Ireland Rugby supporters -- It was of course a b glaring omission -- basically because those watching expected him to be omitted -- and he was --- because to have shown Paddy was instigate the obvious question --- why is he not the out half now given Sexton is a spent bullet and the alternatives have clay feet .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

"basically because those watching expected him to be omitted." Really?
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I did anyway
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
paddybrown
Novice

Post by paddybrown »

The big point I think is that Paddy was never first choice 10 for Ireland. He was one of Sexton's backups. Given Sexton's fagility and his form for London Irish he'd probably be first choice now if not for off-field matters, but spilt milk. Never going to happen now, just like John Cooney's never going to be a Lion.

And the Whatsapp messages were the excuse, the real reason was the bad publicity.