Filthy f*****g Russians

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Filthy f*****g Russians

Post by StandUp »

I see the filth are at it again. Thon wee figure skating lassie has been juiced. Have these people no honour at all? They shouldn’t have been near the Olympics In the first place after all the other doping scandals.
Salisbury poisonings.
Crimea.
Now rest of Ukraine.
Maybe senile Joe will forget which button is which and instead of ordering coffee, he’ll turn Russia into a crater. :roll: :lol:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Filthy f*****g Russians

Post by big mervyn »

Will the chicken Kievs still get through?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

We might have to make do with chicken Warsaw.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If only Baggy was a moderator.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BTW, I for one welcome our Russian overlords.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Victory for Russia!!! Without firing a shot, Russia have left the west in disgrace.

If you believe anything else, then you are a propaganda eating turd burglar..
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Dave wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:35 pm Victory for Russia!!! Without firing a shot, Russia have left the west in disgrace.

When thousands of innocent Ukrainians are killed by the Russians, who will be a disgrace?
And how will the ordinary decent Russians react when thousands of body bags containing their soldiers are sent back from the war?
And all because of a warmongering, scumbag in Moscow.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gary wrote:
Dave wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:35 pm Victory for Russia!!! Without firing a shot, Russia have left the west in disgrace.

When thousands of innocent Ukrainians are killed by the Russians, who will be a disgrace?
And how will the ordinary decent Russians react when thousands of body bags containing their soldiers are sent back from the war?
A man with a small penis with such power can do a lot of damage. Rumour has it his name is Putin because that's a basic instruction. It doesn't seem like something so small can fit into anything. Just a sad little man flexing with the big toys he has at his disposal.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Subject of this thread had me aroused until I dipped in. Should be done under the trade description act.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:20 pm Subject of this thread had me aroused until I dipped in. Should be done under the trade description act.
:cheers: :lol:
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Dave wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:47 am
Gary wrote:

A man with a small penis with such power can do a lot of damage. Rumour has it his name is Putin because that's a basic instruction. It doesn't seem like something so small can fit into anything. Just a sad little man flexing with the big toys he has at his disposal.
Hitler only had one ball and he did a helluva lot more damage. Then again Putin the horse gobbler isn’t finished yet.
Could this provoke an uprising in Russia against the dictators?
A lot of the russki public take comfort in his tough guy image however losing loved ones could turn this on its head.
In my opinion, China is even more dangerous, and if they decide to take up arms, the world as we know it is gone.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Muricans and the brits generally do the most damage. They will be stuck in the middle of things as per usual.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

StandUp wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:02 pm China is even more dangerous, and if they decide to take up arms, the world as we know it is gone.
If they all take up legs and bodies as well at the same time, you could be right.

It has been said if everyone in china jumped up and down at the same time, it could cause earthquakes and tsunamis across the globe.

I'm not sure I believe that, but I don't really want to find out, just in case. :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gary wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:38 am ...
Would the Russians even be stupid enough to do that?

On another note - how the hell are you? You know you have a doppelganger in Northampton?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Dave wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:12 pm Muricans and the brits generally do the most damage. They will be stuck in the middle of things as per usual.

Probably not... no oil. Plenty of sunflowers, so I suppose they could be tempted by sunflower oil.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians