Filthy f*****g Russians

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: Filthy f*****g Russians

Post by solidarity »

Gary wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:17 pm
Dave wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:12 pm Muricans and the brits generally do the most damage. They will be stuck in the middle of things as per usual.

Probably not... no oil. Plenty of sunflowers, so I suppose they could be tempted by sunflower oil.
How's Ukraine these days?

Or Carrick?

Which has more military action in the offing?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

So Putin, recognises Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states. He's deploying 'peace keeping' forces as we speak. In order words, Russia is invading Ukraine.

I wish a massive coronary in his general direction.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

solidarity wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:16 pm
Dave wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:12 pm Muricans and the brits generally do the most damage. They will be stuck in the middle of things as per usual.

Probably not... no oil. Plenty of sunflowers, so I suppose they could be tempted by sunflower oil.

Or Carrick?

Putin v SE Antrim UDA?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Dave wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:02 pm So Putin, recognises Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states. He's deploying 'peace keeping' forces as we speak. In order words, Russia is invading Ukraine.

I wish a massive coronary in his general direction.
Preceded with immediate and very aggressive cancer of the rectum and testicles. Same for all his supporters.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

big mervyn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:12 pm
solidarity wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:16 pm

Or Carrick?

Putin v SE Antrim UDA?
One is a bunch of lowlife thugs hiding behind masks and the other is a bunch of drug dealing filth.
As for military action, I’m not sure the UDA could spell military (they struggle to spell UDA) but they are still very active when it comes to maiming and murdering.
I wish them the same future as Putin above.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60490199.
Irish government to announce sanctions on Russia.
Putins insides turned to water and was rushed to hospital.🙄
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

StandUp wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:17 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60490199.
Oh I don't know. As usual WWN is first with some potential nut-busters here: https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2022/ ... -revealed/

There's little doubt that some of these would be much more fearsome than the 'barrage' unleashed (not) by Boris (my party floats on Russian money and the sole reason I play tennis with 50 year old Russian female bankers is because I really do fancy older women and nothing to do with £160k) Johnson's goverment.

EPCR must be thanking the gods that Enesei-STM from Krasnoyarsk are not in this season's Challenge Cup so they don't have to make pathetic excuses about stopping/not stopping those matches, none of which of course would be related to money. (Btw, WWN is also excellent on Phil Mickelson)
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UK government sanctions a few of Putin's pals giving enough time for other oligarchs to do something clever with existing assets. The tories receive a lot of donations from Russian donars.

Any connection?
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

WestDr wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:43 pm
StandUp wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:17 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60490199.
Oh I don't know. As usual WWN is first with some potential nut-busters here: https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2022/ ... -revealed/

There's little doubt that some of these would be much more fearsome than the 'barrage' unleashed (not) by Boris (my party floats on Russian money and the sole reason I play tennis with 50 year old Russian female bankers is because I really do fancy older women and nothing to do with £160k) Johnson's goverment.

EPCR must be thanking the gods that Enesei-STM from Krasnoyarsk are not in this season's Challenge Cup so they don't have to make pathetic excuses about stopping/not stopping those matches, none of which of course would be related to money. (Btw, WWN is also excellent on Phil Mickelson)
Sir Jeffrey Dolittleson to announce free broadcasts of Paddy Raff to Russia.
“That’ll really f¥ck things up” claims Sammy Wilson
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

StandUp wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:06 pm
Sir Jeffrey Dolittleson to announce free broadcasts of Paddy Raff to Russia.
“That’ll really f¥ck things up” claims Sammy Wilson
No, good British practice is to shoot the older stuff that we've got plenty of off first. All series of "Give My Head Peace". Box sets will cause more damage.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

May the hairs on Putins hole turn to drumsticks and bate the ballix aff ‘im. And the rest of his c¥ntish cabal.
I can’t imagine the horror of the Ukrainian people right now.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

How long will we wait for Roman Abramovich to have his assets seized?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

solidarity wrote:How long will we wait for Roman Abramovich to have his assets seized?
A long time. He's in too deep. Sports washed himself via Chelski FC.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

This might be one of the rare occasions when unionists and nationalists are supporting the same side although perhaps Chelskis sizeable cohort of leylist supporters might have some divided loyalties?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:06 pm If only Baggy was a moderator.
Sadly that ship has sailed, Fermain pressed the self-destruct button rather than accede to my modest demands. FFFS the stipend I requested was very reasonable.

I can't claim to be overly impressed by that dwarf Putin, he is an irritating little tyrant, however, the title of this thread is upsetting, completely missing the point that it was the feckin' Russians who sacrificed more than anyone to defeat Hitler 70 years ago and saved humanity, however temporarily.

We hear 6 million Jews as the main takeaway from WWII, how often do you hear that? Appalling as that was..............when does anyone in the west mention 24,000,000 Russians, more than 50 times more deaths than the Seppos or the Brits .............yet true to UK propaganda apparently Churchill defeated Adolf ...........in my reeking clunge he did.

So yes Putin is a dangerous little monster, but not all Russians are monsters, what about the 1500 arrested in Moscow for protesting Putin's actions yesterday?

Neither is their hygiene any more suspect than a Bogtrotting Paddy. Even the bloodthirsty monsters in power in Israel doesn't mean every Israeli is a gobshite any more than every Englishman is.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.