Filthy f*****g Russians

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Filthy f*****g Russians

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:35 am
big mervyn wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:25 pm
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:25 pm
big mervyn wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:57 pm
solidarity wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:42 pm Donated through my church last night. My session was only a fraction of the length of yours, Merv!

But, hey, keep 'er lit, mate!
Nice one Solid. Bit of a vanity project if truth be told. I want to see if I can still do it 😅
My head's spinning - does that count?

I'll let others do the exercise and make do with donating through DEC for the bigger picture and church charity working directly with those affected on the ground in Ukraine.
:thumleft:

I've been told i can carbo load for 2 days. 2 days? I've been carbo loading for the past 42 years :lol:
Only just noticed you had a Just Giving Page for DEC Merv.

Sorry - I had previously used their website rather than through your page. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
No worrys Capn. All going to the same place anyway :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

StandUp wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 am
solidarity wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:57 pm Great job, Merv. I hope you raised a pile. Get that fluid down ye.
Those bicycle saddles can be tortuous 😂. There’s a cream for that apparently.
Chamois cream has been recommended + padded pants and a gel saddle cover. Hopefully keep the Mount Merrions at bay :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Some video clips of action in Ukraine in https://funker530.com
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I don't think the Russians have had to fight a war were their enemy has possibly a better source of intelligence than themselves before and been unable to to take action against that source .

Ukraine intelligence is most likely provided by Nato states . In previous conflicts the Russian have faced an enemy lacking that intelligent source.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Now it’s being reported that Prigozhin and Wagner are marching on Moscow.
How long before Putin gets a knife in the back to avoid an all out civil war.
I hope the horrible little Cnut dies an excruciating and lengthy death.
Being crucified and paraded through the streets of Kyiv would be fitting before he goes.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hopefully this builds into a proper rebellion. Putin will even more desperate and more paranoid than ever.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:45 pm Hopefully this builds into a proper rebellion. Putin will even more desperate and more paranoid than ever.
Not sure we really want a desperate, paranoid individual with significant nuclear capabilities. It would probably be better that he believes he is safe and secure, and in complete control until one morning he fails to awaken from his slumbers.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:45 pm Hopefully this builds into a proper rebellion. Putin will even more desperate and more paranoid than ever.
Not sure we really want a desperate, paranoid individual with significant nuclear capabilities. It would probably be better that he believes he is safe and secure, and in complete control until one morning he fails to awaken from his slumbers.
True. I reckon a literal stabbing in the back is required.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

At one point I thought the whole thing might have been a set up to move the Wagner troops into position for a strike from the north. I'm still not absolutely sure it isn't...
Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

solidarity wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:39 pm At one point I thought the whole thing might have been a set up to move the Wagner troops into position for a strike from the north. I'm still not absolutely sure it isn't...
That thought had also crossed my mind ??

Also, if it was a genuine rebellion against Putin, where does that leave the Wagner troops in Africa who have been doing his bidding,(allegedly), in Mali, Sudan and Central African Republic ?
http://www.thefru.co.uk Valiant for Truth Justice and the Ulster Way.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Tighthead Prod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:16 pm
solidarity wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:39 pm At one point I thought the whole thing might have been a set up to move the Wagner troops into position for a strike from the north. I'm still not absolutely sure it isn't...
That thought had also crossed my mind ??

Also, if it was a genuine rebellion against Putin, where does that leave the Wagner troops in Africa who have been doing his bidding,(allegedly), in Mali, Sudan and Central African Republic ?
Aye - or a move on Lukashenko in Belarus.

I don't think if Putin were to catch a cold (in old soviet terms) - that Russia's relationship with any of those african nations/comercial interests would significantly change.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk