Filthy f*****g Russians

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Filthy f*****g Russians

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Don't worry, the west has won.

Russia kicked put of Eurovision -that's how to really hurt them. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

I see China, India and UAE abstained from the UN vote to condemn the Russian invasion.
I’m all right Jack. Pull the ladder up.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

StandUp wrote:I see China, India and UAE abstained from the UN vote to condemn the Russian invasion.
Nothing could ever come of it with the vetos in place. It was all that could be asked for, at least China didn't veto.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Thought China might have given their designs on Taiwan.

Here's a tough call. Who would you support if Russia were playing Engerland? :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:09 pm
StandUp wrote:I see China, India and UAE abstained from the UN vote to condemn the Russian invasion.
Nothing could ever come of it with the vetos in place. It was all that could be asked for, at least China didn't veto.
You’re quite right Jean, but it shows how some countries look after their own interests to the complete exclusion of others.
No one expected China to vote any other way than a veto or abstention given their ties to Russia but India and UAE?
I hope the next time India get their begging bowl out for more “technical enterprises” aid, the rest of the world sends them in Russia’s direction.
And as for the torrent of spides visiting UAE thinking it gives them some kind of status, I hope they rethink their destination for the next time the hanky goes on the head. Leave it for the Russians. All it’s good for.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

big mervyn wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:09 pm Thought China might have given their designs on Taiwan.

Here's a tough call. Who would you support if Russia were playing Engerland? :lol:
Think of the poor police trying to deal with the shallow end of the gene pool at that match🙄.
Bring the rubber bullets back for that fixture. And napalm.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:09 pm Thought China might have given their designs on Taiwan.

It would be a bit like me watching any rugby game Ireland play. I'll watch it but I truly don't care a rat's fart what the result is, I'll hope any Ulster player doesn't get broken, that apart it's much like my now arid field of fecks.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:05 am

It would be a bit like me watching any rugby game Ireland play. I'll watch it but I truly don't care a rat's fart what the result is, I'll hope any Ulster player doesn't get broken, that apart it's much like my now arid field of fecks.
I will always support Ireland. There are enough wingnuts out there calling for a N. Ireland only team in rugby. We can't win a flipping trophy with our team full of imports, what chance would we have with an Ulster only born 23.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jetstream wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:20 pm

I will always support Ireland. There are enough wingnuts out there calling for a N. Ireland only team in rugby. We can't win a flipping trophy with our team full of imports, what chance would we have with an Ulster only born 23.
I'd be more inclined to support them if they had the pride and dignity to lose without the imports.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

30% foreign by my reckoning today????

Lowry; Hansen, Ringrose, Henshaw, Lowe; Carbery, Gibson-Park; Porter, Sheehan, Furlong, Beirne, Baird; O'Mahony, van der Flier, Doris.

Herring, Kilcoyne, Bealham, Treadwell, Conan, Casey, Sexton, Hume.

None of them Russians though
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

They weren’t russian towards the try line. Should have been far more tries against a sh!te team with 12 men.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I watch rugby if it's on the box, I have little or no interest in international rugby. I love SA rugby if they are playing Ireland, I hope SA win, against all other opposition I don't care who wins. Talk of an NI team is just complete bullshite, those few calling for that are so stupid that they are a disgrace to imbeciles everywhere.

I cannot stomach the FIRFUCs, my Ulster heart is stone to Ireland. Did DonalSpring die today by any chance? I could do with a good laugh.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Who was calling for an NI only team? Did they receive a shotgun blast to the coupon? The Darwin awards await their story.
Personally, I await the day the treacherous filth in the FIRFU are publicly flogged and replaced so I can support the team again. I fear that may be a wait too far. In the mean time I continue to self flagellate as an Ulster supporter.
Today was an unsettling experience, seeing two very young but incredibly exciting Ulster backs play for Ireland. I know this exposure will help make them better players, but I found myself metaphorically watching through my fingers in case they were broken. Same for Herring and Tredders. But I found myself not really giving a tinkers f¥ck who won.
Anyway, here’s to a joking of Cardiff on Friday. Hopefully our lads are back for that and not holding tackle bags for the last two internationals.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:11 pm

I watch rugby if it's on the box, I have little or no interest in international rugby. I love SA rugby if they are playing Ireland, I hope SA win, against all other opposition I don't care who wins. Talk of an NI team is just complete bullshite, those few calling for that are so stupid that they are a disgrace to imbeciles everywhere.

I cannot stomach the FIRFUCs, my Ulster heart is stone to Ireland. Did DonalSpring die today by any chance? I could do with a good laugh.
wait.... is he back? feck >drink1
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

fermain wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:41 pm wait.... is he back? feck >drink1
Don't count yer chickens pal >EW