SNIPE WATSON

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: SNIPE WATSON

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The second part was my initial thought, I'd describe him as guilty by association, sure you couldn't get a feg paper between the lot of yousins.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

RIP, condolences to family and friends.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

He seemed to hang around the back from memory? I usually clocked his 2 lads first.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:11 pm Ya didn't know him that well then Baggy - Dave always denied being part of the 2BC - he was better than that. :lol:

He just hung around our motley crew. >EW
Aye and Gerry (A; not O) always denied being in the ra.

First rule of 2BC ....

At one point today, i was convinced that Snipe was the first pope. That would have been a theological discussion worthy of this forum. One on which he would have had a robust opinion.

:red:
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:18 pm The second part was my initial thought, I'd describe him as guilty by association, sure you couldn't get a feg paper between the lot of yousins.
Hope you didn't find HWM et al guilty by association. :shock:

Despite his approaches and hanging around, we denied him entry. :whistle:

We did have some standards. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 pm
BaggyTrousers wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:18 pm The second part was my initial thought, I'd describe him as guilty by association, sure you couldn't get a feg paper between the lot of yousins.

Is that HWM guy related to Garnerville Mike or Knocknagoney Mike? Are you telling me those face-painted mediawhores are non-members or merely associate members?

Ach, in fairness Mike isn't a bad fella as long as he can sustain bladder control. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 pm
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:11 pm Ya didn't know him that well then Baggy - Dave always denied being part of the 2BC - he was better than that. :lol:

First rule of 2BC ....

At one point today, i was convinced that Snipe was the first pope. That would have been a theological discussion worthy of this forum. One on which he would have had a robust opinion.

He would indeed.

To be clear, by "pope" do you mean the actual Pope, - i.e. Head of the Coptic Orthodox Church, or do you mean the oft incorrectly used title of the Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City and Servant of the Servants of God ? :duck:
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:16 pm
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 pm

Is that HWM guy related to Garnerville Mike or Knocknagoney Mike? Are you telling me those face-painted mediawhores are non-members or merely associate members?
Knocknagoney Mike - that's him! :roll:

Him and his fellow mediawhores are neither. The 2BC deny anything to do with him, other than sharing a small part of this small planet with them. And that's not a Gerry A denial, that's a real one. :shock:
I'm not arguing -
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Sad to hear this news.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:17 pm
BR wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 pm

First rule of 2BC ....

He would indeed.

To be clear, by "pope" do you mean the actual Pope, - i.e. Head of the Coptic Orthodox Church, or do you mean the oft incorrectly used title of the Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City and Servant of the Servants of God ? :duck:
Well. I had thought they were one and the same in those days, although i imagine a lot of the formal titles have been added through the subsequent centuries.

Edit - I stand corrected, it seems the first to use the title pope was from the Alexandria line, which derives from Mark,; not Peter. Every day is a (Sunday) school day.
Last edited by BR on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I think Snipe would be suitably impressed that this thread has veered considerably off topic by page 3. Probably "what he would have wanted"
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

From Baggy

I suppose damned few of us know when our time will come so in passing, my best wishes to all here who I have interacted with, I would struggle to name anyone whom I would have considered reprehensible or irredeemable ........I've one name in mind, and one only, who shall remain nameless

Wow! shy retiring Baggy declines to name his
Nemesis?!

We deserve to know! The great British public c deserve to know!

Snipe was a star; honest, insightful, polite,. A pleasure to be in the same club.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:36 pm Sad to hear this news.
What Mike? Sad at Dave's passing or that you are denied membership of the 2BC?
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mid ulster maestro wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:04 am
HwoodMike2umate wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:36 pm Sad to hear this news.
What Mike? Sad at Dave's passing or that you are denied membership of the 2BC?
Spill the beans MUM, Snipe was not a member, Knocknagoney Mike & the Mediawhores were not members, was it just you & Grumps?
:lol:
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Pretty much. We are all that is left of the crew. Plus Grumps Jnr of course.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!