Ulster v Cardiff Friday Mar 4 7:35pm BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / RTE2 / Premier Sports 2

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Cardiff Friday Mar 4 7:35pm BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / RTE2 / Premier Sports 2

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

The Ukrainian banner made it safely home and should next be spotted outside the Russian Embassy in Dublin next Sunday early afternoon.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Cardiff Friday Mar 4 7:35pm BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / RTE2 / Premier Sports 2

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Lest I Forget , The Banner we got by swapping our Norn Iron fleg with some Ukrainians post match in Lyon in 2016. Very friendly crowd even though we had beaten them and our thoughts are with them.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

StandUp wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:03 am
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:52 am
solidarity wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:19 pm I might have got lynched last night, if a friend hadn't noticed what I was wearing. I have a fake fur army hat bought in east Berlin fifteen years ago. Forgot entirely that it had a red star and hammer and sickle badge on the front. Oops. Removed it pretty sharpish.
Was that you literally just in front of me holding one end of HWM's Ukrainian Fleg?

HWM etc were safe enough hidden behind the fleg, but I did pass the comment that being visible and identifiable holding one end of the fleg, we would be the first against the wall when the Russians eventually arrive in Norn iron. I thought you were wearing that hat, hoping the TMO (Tелевидение Mitigation Oфицер) might look on your headwear as a mitigating factor and advise the referee just to sentence you to life in one of the gulags.

There won't be any niceties like Disciplinary Panels when the Russians take over - it will be swift martial law; sentence to be carried out immediately with no right of appeal, and no time to put on a nice suit. Pleading guilty won't help to reduce the sentence any either, as they will have your confession already written in advance, simply requiring you to sign it - the easy way or the hard way.
Russians won’t make it past Cregagh estate without getting their tyres slashed and their radios stolen.
>threaten :lol: >threaten :lol:

No, Cap'n, that wasn't me. I'm a softie up in the Mem Stand, half a dozen rows behind where Mr Trousers used to sit. I still have the badge tucked away safely, just in case Boris (the Russian one, not the blonde eejit) makes it as far as Bangor. I always like to keep my bread buttered on both sides. As Groucho Marx said, 'Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.'
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

solidarity wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:41 pm
StandUp wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:03 am
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:52 am
solidarity wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:19 pm I might have got lynched last night, if a friend hadn't noticed what I was wearing. I have a fake fur army hat bought in east Berlin fifteen years ago. Forgot entirely that it had a red star and hammer and sickle badge on the front. Oops. Removed it pretty sharpish.
Was that you literally just in front of me holding one end of HWM's Ukrainian Fleg?

HWM etc were safe enough hidden behind the fleg, but I did pass the comment that being visible and identifiable holding one end of the fleg, we would be the first against the wall when the Russians eventually arrive in Norn iron. I thought you were wearing that hat, hoping the TMO (Tелевидение Mitigation Oфицер) might look on your headwear as a mitigating factor and advise the referee just to sentence you to life in one of the gulags.

There won't be any niceties like Disciplinary Panels when the Russians take over - it will be swift martial law; sentence to be carried out immediately with no right of appeal, and no time to put on a nice suit. Pleading guilty won't help to reduce the sentence any either, as they will have your confession already written in advance, simply requiring you to sign it - the easy way or the hard way.
Russians won’t make it past Cregagh estate without getting their tyres slashed and their radios stolen.
True Stander, true >threaten :lol: >threaten :lol:

No, Cap'n, that wasn't me. I'm a softie up in the Mem Stand, half a dozen rows behind where Mr Trousers used to sit. I still have the badge tucked away safely, just in case Boris (the Russian one, not the blonde eejit) makes it as far as Bangor. I always like to keep my bread buttered on both sides. As Groucho Marx said, 'Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.'
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Have to say, while less vocal, the terrace was sounding remarkably harmonious (dare I say it, almost Welsh!) on Friday. Almost sounded hymnlike at times.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall