Ulster v Leinster, March 12th

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

El Diablo
Novice

Ulster v Leinster, March 12th

Post by El Diablo »

Hi. I bought 4 Grandstand tickets for this game which was re-arranged from NY Day. Unfortunately we cant now travel now so I would like to sell them. They are in Grandstand 9, row C, seats 189-192. Cost £55 each including booking fee. I will waive the booking fee and sell for £45 each. No messing, I am a long-time Leinster STH. To check me out you can see my profile on leinsterfans.com. PM if interested.
Last edited by El Diablo on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!
bangorboy
Steward

Re: Ulster v Leinster, March 12th

Post by bangorboy »

£50 for 4 Grandstand tickets is very kind...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
El Diablo
Novice

Post by El Diablo »

Well spotted Bangor, thanks. Corrected that.
Can I tempt anyone with a further 10% discount? £45 EACH.......thats now £10 per ticket cheaper than ticketmaster and better seats than whats left.
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

El Diablo, I note your tickets now also provide the opportunity to watch the entire Ireland v England on every screen in the ground.... As the going rate for tickets (apart from on Tktb*d) is a crate of beer, you may well have to throw one of those in as well. UR are telling people that it''ll be the biggest crowd in NI for years - they've clearly been to some of the anti-Protocol marches to count the numbers. >EW
El Diablo
Novice

Post by El Diablo »

WestDr wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:42 pm El Diablo, I note your tickets now also provide the opportunity to watch the entire Ireland v England on every screen in the ground.... As the going rate for tickets (apart from on Tktb*d) is a crate of beer, you may well have to throw one of those in as well. UR are telling people that it''ll be the biggest crowd in NI for years - they've clearly been to some of the anti-Protocol marches to count the numbers. >EW
I saw that news about opening the ground. It will be a great day which makes it all the more surprising I am not getting any offers for my 4 tickets. Better seats than whats left and a decent discount.
Feck it, I might travel up after all if I dont get some offers soon. The Leinster supporters bus time has been brought forward so we would be there around 4.