League Run In (Predictions)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

allezlesverres
Initiate

Re: League Run In (Predictions)

Post by allezlesverres »

jean valjean wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:16 pm Scarlets have all to play for so I give them a decent chance. SA teams haven't demonstrated an ability to travel yet, yes they are stronger now but playing away from home after being there for months isn't easy.
Hopefully leinster only rest the starting 15 and give the bench a run out against munster. If they do that then they will give munster a game. Assuming they beat toulouse that is.
Sure even if Toulouse beat Leinster, all the Leinster starting squad will be knackered after 2 weeks of European rugby and will be due a rest. There's nothing to play for in the Leinster Munster game anyway so I can't see them going full strength at it even if they do get booted out of Europe by Toulouse.
Bayern
Steward

Re: League Run In (Predictions)

Post by Bayern »

allezlesverres wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:04 pm
jean valjean wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:16 pm Scarlets have all to play for so I give them a decent chance. SA teams haven't demonstrated an ability to travel yet, yes they are stronger now but playing away from home after being there for months isn't easy.
Hopefully leinster only rest the starting 15 and give the bench a run out against munster. If they do that then they will give munster a game. Assuming they beat toulouse that is.
Sure even if Toulouse beat Leinster, all the Leinster starting squad will be knackered after 2 weeks of European rugby and will be due a rest. There's nothing to play for in the Leinster Munster game anyway so I can't see them going full strength at it even if they do get booted out of Europe by Toulouse.
Yeah they won't it will be something like the sides that went to SA.

1. Byrne/Dooley
2. Cronin/Tracy
3. Clarkson/Vakh
4. Baird/Murphy
5. Dunne/Toner
6. Soroka
7. Penny
8. Deegan
9. McCarthy/Foley
10. HByrne
11. ROL
12. Frawley