Bulls v Ulster Saturday April 2 1pm KO (UK Time) Premier Sports 1 / URC TV (Not in UK/SA) / Supersport (SA)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bulls v Ulster Saturday April 2 1pm KO (UK Time) Premier Sports 1 / URC TV (Not in UK/SA) / Supersport (SA)

Post by Dave »

StandUp wrote:
Dave wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:31 pm
StandUp wrote:Did anyone see the retard from Deliverance holding up a placard at the final whistle which said;
Ulster is meisies club.
Translation; Ulster is a girls club.
He must have got someone to write that for him because he didn’t look capable himself. W@nker.
I might regret asking this but what is deliverance?
It’s a filum. Burt Reynolds, Jon Voight and some wee sixtoes from Divis.
Ah of course. It sounded like some mentalist cult I had not yet had the displeasure of hearing about.

If we ever play them at home, perhaps capn will reinstate his bed sheet signage skills. HWM might lend a soiled one. A simple 'h e l l off' would suffice.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Bulls v Ulster Saturday April 2 1pm KO (UK Time) Premier Sports 1 / URC TV (Not in UK/SA) / Supersport (SA)

Post by StandUp »

I’m not sure the Eventsec nazis would permit such joviality. Having fun is not permitted.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Besides Grumps ran out of bed sheets ages ago.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

A wee Sheet saying the " Suckers were Sucked "
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

rumncoke wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:41 am A wee Sheet saying the " Suckers were Sucked "
A talking sheet? :scratch:

Whatever will they think of next? :shock:

Are you sure the word you meant to type was "Sheet"?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

mid ulster maestro wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:46 am Besides Grumps ran out of bed sheets ages ago.
Me back's too sore to paint them anymore, and shoulders are too sore to hold them up even if I did paint them.

I rarely even bring a fleg anymore other than special occasions.

Tell me, will it still be a special occasion to bring a Ukraine fleg to the next home match?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ulster32
Novice

Post by ulster32 »

Any one any insight to what has happened Sean Reidy? I get they aren’t renewing his contract, but he has been a more than decent player for ulster and to think Matty Rea is ahead of him is beyond me. Seems he has dropped off the face of the earth.. is he injured?
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

ulster32 wrote:Any one any insight to what has happened Sean Reidy? I get they aren’t renewing his contract, but he has been a more than decent player for ulster and to think Matty Rea is ahead of him is beyond me. Seems he has dropped off the face of the earth.. is he injured?
Will I agree to an extent.

Might as well persist with MR if SR is leaving. To think MR got a new contract Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Matty Rea is a solid athlete with some rugby skills, he will probably amass 100+ caps, with future generations scratching their heads as to why! :duck:
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

nonplussed wrote:Matty Rea is a solid athlete with some rugby skills, he will probably amass 100+ caps, with future generations scratching their heads as to why! :duck:
And one of the reasons why ulster will never be a Leinster as they would never persist in mediocrity.

The King is dead. Long live the King.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

kingofthehill wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:08 pm
nonplussed wrote:Matty Rea is a solid athlete with some rugby skills, he will probably amass 100+ caps, with future generations scratching their heads as to why! :duck:
And one of the reasons why ulster will never be a Leinster as they would never persist in mediocrity.

100% right
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:18 pm Given madigans showing today has he played himself out of the 23 for next weekend? With cooney and doak both there we do not need a kicker. McIlroys injury was concerning, we are short now on the wing. As he won't be able to train much, so do we go with lyttle?
Also has Marshall done enough to oust Moore from the bench?
After seeing Doak go to ten on Saturday (which some say was his better position at schools/U20 level) and knowing Cooney has played there several times before, it made me wonder if they could both play and line up inter-changeably like Michalak and Élissalde used to do for Toulouse back in the day. I've no idea how if it would work, but it might be an interesting experiment.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Marshall certainly on the bench. More more solid in defence and a breakdown threat as well.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

My bet is also on Marshall on the bench -- the fact is he can cover if necessary -- out half, inside, and outside centre

Not to sure if Ulster could beat Toulouse at home -- but definitely they want to minimise any loss I expect a defensive selection based around as much experience as we have .
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I am glad to see somebody at last has picked up on the Doak change of position on saturday I was expecting more comment on that than so far evident