Toulouse v Ulster H Cup Round of 16 1st Leg Saturday April 9th 3:15pm KO (UK Time) BT Sport 3/beIN SPORTS/ France 2 TV

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Toulouse v Ulster H Cup Round of 16 1st Leg Saturday April 9th 3:15pm KO (UK Time) BT Sport 3/beIN SPORTS/ France 2

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Enjoyed Toulouse a few years back
I enjoyed a win last week.

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Toulouse v Ulster H Cup Round of 16 1st Leg Saturday April 9th 3:15pm KO (UK Time) BT Sport 3/beIN SPORTS/ France 2

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BR wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:04 am
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:39 pm
BR wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:55 pm Montpellier was an excellent trip. Iirc beer /food zone outside before game and then supporters club type bar for a few hours afterwards.

Then back into place Comedie for a mass game of touch (well it started out as touch)

Been back since - I do like the city.
My daughter was in Montpellier a couple of weeks back for the World Figure Skating Championships.

Not quite the same as a messy rugby weekend, but she enjoyed it. :D

She would recommend it as a city to visit, but almost certainly not for the same reasons as you, BR :lol:
Au contraire. I have been there for a family holiday too.
I assume you're true to yourself and the man on Ulster away trips and the family holiday is one and the same?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:51 pm

I assume you're true to yourself and the man on Ulster away trips and the family holiday is one and the same?
Same me. Different companions.

Never quite had time to visit the aquarium or zoo on an away trip. I've lain on a couple of beaches, right enough, but not usually during daylight.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
murph1973
Novice

Post by murph1973 »

Just watching the highlights on Youtube- 3'44''- great to see some fella in a white shirt encouraging Baloucoune in his run in to his second try like he is riding a rodeo.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:55 pm Montpellier was an excellent trip. Iirc beer /food zone outside before game and then supporters club type bar for a few hours afterwards.

Then back into place Comedie for a mass game of touch (well it started out as touch)

My daughter was in Montpellier a couple of weeks back for the World Figure Skating Championships.

She would recommend it as a city to visit, but almost certainly not for the same reasons as you, BR :lol:
and visited the ice rink with the family? :D :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:30 am

and visited the ice rink with the family? :D :duck:
'Visited'? Depends on definition. 'Went to'? - yes. 'Entered'? - no.

It was in a large entertainment campus including the aquarium, cinemas, etc. (Think - Dundonald' -only good)
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:57 amDepends on definition. 'Went to'? - yes. 'Entered'? - no.
It's okay - this isn't a court of law - you don't have to be so specific . . .

. . . and knowing you as I do , I believe all was consensual.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:01 am
BR wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:57 amDepends on definition. 'Went to'? - yes. 'Entered'? - no.
It's okay - this isn't a court of law - you don't have to be so specific . . .

. . . and knowing you as I do , I believe all was consensual.
Well nobody object at the time, but then that is no guarantee these days.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Thought I’d tuck in to the duck confit I’d brought back from France for lunch today.

The pieces seemed small when I opened the tin until I realised I’d missed the bit on the label that said gizzards.

After a brief pause for reflection over a glass of red, I warmed them up and added salt, pepper, mustard, a splash of hot sauce and Burren Balsamic (raspberry), poured another glass of red for the chef, and thoroughly enjoyed them.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bon appetite
www.stoutboys.co.uk