Edinburgh v Ulster Saturday April 30th 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Edinburgh v Ulster Saturday April 30th 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Neill_M »

Edinburgh Rugby v Ulster

Referee: Ben Whitehouse (WRU, 84th league game)

AR 1: Ian Kenny (SRU) AR 2: Dunx McClement (SRU)

TMO: Andrew McMenemy (SRU)
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Edinburgh v Ulster Saturday April 30th 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by StandUp »

Does AR2 have to stand in a bin with his head in the corner?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Edinburgh v Ulster Saturday April 30th 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by UlsterNo9 »

On course to be Edinburghs 1st sell out at their new stadium.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

UlsterNo9 wrote:On course to be Edinburghs 1st sell out at their new stadium.
Everyone's lining up to have a go at soft touch ulster and sense blood in the water.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:54 pm On course to be Edinburghs 1st sell out at their new stadium.
Hopefully some Ulster folk over there to bolster the crowd.

Ulster need a BP win in each of the next 2 matches and hope stormers slip up, if they get 2nd place again.

Will Tom otoole be banned for his match, any word yet?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Big-al wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:52 pm
UlsterNo9 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:54 pm On course to be Edinburghs 1st sell out at their new stadium.

Ulster need a BP win in each of the next 2 matches and hope stormers slip up, if they get 2nd place again.

Few Ulster students kicking about also, may be enroute.

O'Toole disciplinary was postponed with no indication of until when. With Moore going off last week could be a tough day at the office for Gazza and Candy Kane. Edinburgh have a serious front row.

Will Burns be fit, or will we continue with Lowry? Madigan in the mix.

It's a match for the tighten up syrup!

Qualification for the European Cup now also a factor and is very much at stake. The top side in each of the four regional shields from the United Rugby Championship (one Irish, one Welsh, one South African and one either Scottish or Italian), along with the remaining top four ranked clubs regardless of nation, within the league, that didn't win their respective shield qualify.
If my thinking is correct we need a top 7 finish as a Welsh team (currently not in top eight) will take up the 8th qualification spot.
Hammertime do the lost revenue sums on that scenario!
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Big-al wrote:

Surely 2 wins gets us 2nd place providing:

Stormers lose one game to either leinster or away to scarlets;

Munster lose to leinster and;

Glasgow lose to either bulls or Edinburgh.

All of which are entirely plausible and perhaps more likely than ulster winning next 2 games.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Will the half time minis get a break to top up their insulin levels?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

O'Toole disciplinary was postponed with no indication of until when. With Moore going off last week could be a tough day at the office for Gazza and Candy Kane. Edinburgh have a serious front row.

Qualification for the European Cup now also a factor and is very much at stake. The top side in each of the four regional shields from the United Rugby Championship (one Irish, one Welsh, one South African and one either Scottish or Italian), along with the remaining top four ranked clubs regardless of nation, within the league, that didn't win their respective shield qualify.
If my thinking is correct we need a top 7 finish as a Welsh team (currently not in top eight) will take up the 8th qualification spot.
Bankruptcy
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:49 pm Will the half time minis get a break to top up their insulin levels?
I heard they were juicin'
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:49 pm Will the half time minis get a break to top up their insulin levels?
I heard they were juicin'
Hope you mean steroids and not high in calorie fruit juice!!
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:13 pm

Hi 9 agree with you re Edinburgh front row but also believe that two of Edinburgh first choice front row are out with injuries and unavailable
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Blood the half time minis.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

Edinburgh are still in that Cup/ Shield thing the following week v Wasps. Will that affect their selection?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

volvo wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:33 pm
Hi 9 agree with you re Edinburgh front row but also believe that two of Edinburgh first choice front row are out with injuries and unavailable
:cheers:

A little more confident, however would still expect Rab Irwin to hoke both Gazza and Candy out the gate at scrum time with no training in the last 15-20 years.