Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Neill_M »

No fresh injuries from the Munster game. Michael Lowry remains unavailable for selection for Saturday.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by BR »

Ahh buger! RTE. I'm going to have to fiddle with my rabbit ears.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Dave »

Good news about Warwick then. Otherwise the scrum is getting pulverised. I am heartened by the performance of Moore at 15. The Stormers have a lot of pace. 1A is the perfect antidote but there is only one of him. We need to keep the space closed down - no aimless kicking to their back three and contestable box kicks.

UTID
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Follow Leinster v Bulls (Friday 7.35pm) and Stormers v Ulster (Saturday 2pm) via our live blogs on rte.ie/sport or on the RTÉ News app. Listen to live commentary of Leinster v Bulls on RTÉ Radio 1 Extra and updates from Stormers v Ulster on Saturday Sport on RTÉ Radio 1.

Taken from RTE Website, it appears they and the URC Website are saying different things re live coverage of the game.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:53 pm Follow Leinster v Bulls (Friday 7.35pm) and Stormers v Ulster (Saturday 2pm) via our live blogs on rte.ie/sport or on the RTÉ News app. Listen to live commentary of Leinster v Bulls on RTÉ Radio 1 Extra and updates from Stormers v Ulster on Saturday Sport on RTÉ Radio 1.

Taken from RTE Website, it appears they and the URC Website are saying different things re live coverage of the game.
Given the URC website makes Nadine Dorries look truthful and accurate, I'll hold off twiddling with my antenna.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Mike Adamson (Scotland) will referee Ulster’s URC semi-final against the DHL Stormers on Saturday. He will be assisted by Sam Grove-White (Scotland) and Adam Jones (Wales).

The TMO is Ben Whitehouse (Wales).
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Great bloke according to Goodey!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BR wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:53 pm
Neill_M wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:53 pm Follow Leinster v Bulls (Friday 7.35pm) and Stormers v Ulster (Saturday 2pm) via our live blogs on rte.ie/sport or on the RTÉ News app. Listen to live commentary of Leinster v Bulls on RTÉ Radio 1 Extra and updates from Stormers v Ulster on Saturday Sport on RTÉ Radio 1.

Given the URC website makes Nadine Dorries look truthful and accurate, I'll hold off twiddling with my antenna.
Tibor at RTE has updated their listings, game is on RTE2.
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

Neill_M wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:02 am Mike Adamson (Scotland) will referee Ulster’s URC semi-final against the DHL Stormers on Saturday. He will be assisted by Sam Grove-White (Scotland) and Adam Jones (Wales).

My premonition as reported on Saturday in Other Sides thread was spot on unfortunately! "Mike Adamson" :puker:
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Well, that's that then.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:50 pm
BR wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:53 pm

Tibor at RTE has updated their listings, game is on RTE2.
Ah - that's ok then. I still get RTE2. It's only RTE1 that I've lost.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

According to a post on Face Book, Ulster left from Dublin this morning via Doha. Will get there tomorrow afternoon etc.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

volvo wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:16 pm
Neill_M wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:02 am Mike Adamson (Scotland) will referee Ulster’s URC semi-final against the DHL Stormers on Saturday. He will be assisted by Sam Grove-White (Scotland) and Adam Jones (Wales).

My premonition as reported on Saturday in Other Sides thread was spot on unfortunately! "Mike Adamson" :puker:
You shouldn't have flagged up the idea at all!! Now look what you've done. :D
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Neill_M wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:42 pm According to a post on Face Book, Ulster left from Dublin this morning via Doha. Will get there tomorrow afternoon etc.
Split onto two planes I think?

Can anyone think of another competition in which you need to fly 14,000 miles between knockout rounds?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

justinr73 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm
Neill_M wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:42 pm According to a post on Face Book, Ulster left from Dublin this morning via Doha. Will get there tomorrow afternoon etc.
Split onto two planes I think?

Can anyone think of another competition in which you need to fly 14,000 miles between knockout rounds?
Davis Cup pre 2019?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall