Pre Season Games 2022/23

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Pre Season Games 2022/23

Post by StandUp »

Ahh ballix
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't cancel the sport. She had a great innings. No need to be sad.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:51 pm Don't cancel the sport. She had a great innings. No need to be sad.
It's Cancel Culture Dave.

Bloody woke brigade :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

... Republican that I am, I do admire her for clinging to life just long enough to see the back of Boris's flabby Brennan.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:51 pm Don't cancel the sport. She had a great innings. No need to be sad.

We had two years of cancelling stuff and now everyone is depressed because they found out someone isn't actually living forever.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

I’m just annoyed that I spent way too much time working up credits on the new Recast thingy to watch the match! I never want to see Ian Poulter’s face (or any other part of his anatomy) again!!
Hope is not a strategy.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:

Snowflakes
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

big mervyn wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:09 pm ... Republican that I am, I do admire her for clinging to life just long enough to see the back of Boris's flabby Brennan.
:lol: :lol:
jacothelad
Novice

Post by jacothelad »

Poor Elizabeth. She must have been elated getting rid of that criminal turd. Her spirits must have soared..only then to be confronted by Typhoid Truss, a complete vacuum and no better than Blundertwat in morality and intellect. I feel that the utter shock of realising just what our poor country has become under the Tory crooks over the last 12 years that she was tipped over the brink into a death spiral. She was a fantastic woman and didn't deserve to breathe the same air as those two vermin.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Yup !
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The premiership have only postponed two games but rearranged them for tomorrow and Sunday. Yet they have cancelled this friendly plus all domestic rugby in Ulster.

The concept of the monarchy is so illogical that it seems to overspill into this illogical scattergun approach that dictates the only way to show respect is to randomly cancel certain things.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Yup !
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:39 pm The premiership have only postponed two games but rearranged them for tomorrow and Sunday. Yet they have cancelled this friendly plus all domestic rugby in Ulster.

The concept of the monarchy is so illogical that it seems to overspill into this illogical scattergun approach that dictates the only way to show respect is to randomly cancel certain things.
The irony is that the Royals seem to value stoicism and a "carry on regardless" attitude above all and despise the mawkish sentimentality which the Royal sycophants revel in.
Big Neville Southall