Big m
Have pm'd you
Cheers
B
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ireland ? in New Zealand

Post by rumncoke »

Unfortunately due to Hormone Therapy there is less of "my own' to hold.

but I do lack an agenda -- other than to rub D4 noses in their own

Frawley is a better 12 than 10 why his problem for me is his kicking out of hand and possibly a lack of speed in vision which are less essential in a 12.

I would not refer to Sexton as Irelands best player but he is a major influence not because he is great or good but because those behind ( excluding the one covered in D4 s---e ) are inadequate .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Correct, its the drop off in quality at out half is the concern. The rest of the back line you could ship a couple of injuries in each position and still beat the best in the world.

We're maybe being harsh on Irelands back up tens. I think you beat everyone bar New Zealand, France, England and South Africa without Sexton. Albeit the margins versus the others would be smaller.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

the key half back is actually Gibson-Park because he plays with the leinster pack and the sequence of plays to ball carriers which helps to protect Sexton, he also knows the variations of plays to disrupt a defensive line .

The problem with Murray is his game is telegraphed and if his boxing kicking is off instead of obtaining relief from defending with possession in their own half, Ireland frequently find themselves having to defend with an ad hoc defence across the field against a team returning the kick at pace .

Casey and Doak are both too inexperienced at international level.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

Simple solution give Doak game time this autumn