Thomond Park

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Thomond Park

Post by justinr73 »

We’ll definitely have a competitive team of black pudding eaters.

I understand Munster are missing twenty players for the game.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

I think that Dan was planning to send down a 23 made up mostly of all the players who hadn’t got game time in the SA tour - but I guess he might have to change that up now, for example to give game time to some of the ireland squad members before the test window, after missing the sharks game..
..one more thing
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Sad to say, but I won’t be in Limerick this weekend unless the URSC ( remember them?) are organising a bus.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:36 pm Sad to say, but I won’t be in Limerick this weekend unless the URSC ( remember them?) are organising a bus.
Remember who?

Don't you have free rail travel you could have used?

Should this not be on the senility whatsit?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Is the URSC board worth reading these days? Is membership worth the few bob it costs?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

solidarity wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:12 pm Is the URSC board worth reading these days? Is membership worth the few bob it costs?
It doesn't cost anything at the minute. There have been no subs since before Covid. The website and the organisation seem to be largely dormant. Not sure you have to be a paid up member to access the FB page?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Plan was to go on the free train but only person willing to go with me cried off about a week before and I decided I didn’t want to travel on my on, albeit it’s a great weekend journey reading the Irish Times on the way down and Sunday Times on the way home and consuming fine red wine, tayto cheese and onion crisps, blue cheese and biscuits and chocolate en route ( both ways). Same will probably happen for the Connacht game on 23rd December unless URSC organise a bus. Another solution would be to have more friends.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FFS, here comes a thread looking for second hand friends.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:10 am FFS, here comes a thread looking for second hand friends.
Wow! I thought we were all friends here pal.

Man up and take HWM to Thomond Dave.

@HWM, Dave is up for a weekend in Limerick with you, failing that Grumps reckoned the last time in your company in Limerick could have fared worse.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:10 am FFS, here comes a thread looking for second hand friends.

@HWM, Dave is up for a weekend in Limerick with you, failing that Grumps reckoned the last time in your company in Limerick could have fared worse.
Some might say: I'm not sure heading down south to stab city with some of my friends on the Internet will get past the misses. I wouldn't say it. You, me, grumps and hwm heading off to tell them thomond thickos what is fcuking what down there. Backs to the wall, proper hard men in a sea of softies.

I will wear my free Paddy and Stu t-shirt.

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:05 pm
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Some might say: I'm not sure heading down south to stab city with some of my friends on the Internet will get past the misses. I wouldn't say it. You, me, grumps and hwm heading off to tell them thomond thickos what is fcuking what down there. Backs to the wall, proper hard men in a sea of softies.

I will wear my free Paddy and Stu t-shirt.
Your misses is lucky we played Munster last weekend, she'd have been lonely.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

She's lucky alright