Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by rumncoke »

Who told Warwick to plead guilty he should have called he was head butted.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by thecrouch »

rumncoke wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:33 pm Who told Warwick to plead guilty he should have called he was head butted.
I think he pleaded not guilty.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

Gloucester hooker just been yellow carded for a head on head “tackle “ I hope the citing commission has a look in the light of the 3 week ban Andrew Warwick was given
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

thecrouch wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:16 pm
rumncoke wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:33 pm Who told Warwick to plead guilty he should have called he was head butted.
I think he pleaded not guilty.
Oh no he didn't . . .

(Might as well keep the panto comparisons going across several threads. It seems sorta apt just now, with Ulster Rugby.)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Sale worryingly hammered and dismissed by Toulouse.
7 tries to 3
If Sale thought that beating us a zillion to Nil was a sign of their greatness a rude awakening for both of us!