Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by Dave »

I feel sorry for anyone forking out for that debacle. I might not illegally stream the match next week.

Gerry needs helps alright. He was right earlier though, like a broken clock. He had a premonition about himself writing a pathetic post and he did!

Some posts really are pathetic,
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by thecrouch »

The URSC bakebook might actually be the most infuriatingly stupid corner of the internet.

A few seem to actually have the balls to play the “only say nice things” cards after THAT.

Sometines I hate everything about this club. What have we done to deserve this? Seriously.

Is Ravenhill an ancient burial ground? Did some Ulsterman try to sow his seed in a forbidden forest? I’m honestly stumped at this stage. We are cursed.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:48 pm
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Right - just arrived home.

Didn't get to see the match, but set it to record before I went out.

No spoilers I want to watch it in it's full glory without knowing what happened.
Spoiler alert: don't spoil your afternoon watching that dross.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks Dave . . . . . . if only you'd posted that 7 minutes earlier I might not be traumatised.

I'm afraid to go to bed tonight. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone know a good therapist? (that they could recommend to our players, to convince them they're actually professional rugby players?)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:48 pm
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Right - just arrived home.

Didn't get to see the match, but set it to record before I went out.

No spoilers I want to watch it in it's full glory without knowing what happened.
Spoiler alert: don't spoil your afternoon watching that dross.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks Dave . . . . . . if only you'd posted that 7 minutes earlier I might not be traumatised.

I'm afraid to go to bed tonight. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone know a good therapist? (that they could recommend to our players, to convince them they're actually professional rugby players?)
If only my clock was working then I might have.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

thecrouch wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:16 am The URSC bakebook might actually be the most infuriatingly stupid corner of the internet.

A few seem to actually have the balls to play the “only say nice things” cards after THAT.

Sometines I hate everything about this club. What have we done to deserve this? Seriously.

Is Ravenhill an ancient burial ground? Did some Ulsterman try to sow his seed in a forbidden forest? I’m honestly stumped at this stage. We are cursed.
Ravenhill as we were all informed by our last Great Leader of men was an ancient GAA pitch before presumably being taken from them and becoming our sacred home.

I agree with Gerard in that we have for too long been presided over by a closed group of the old school tie brigade. Many of our signing are in my opinion broken left overs from somewhere else or those not able to make the 2nd string in D4. Even our new ginger bok will struggle to carry the whole pack and he ain’t cheap.

Remember when we broke the bank and made another import the highest paid player in the league he alone wasn’t enough and some of us still. Ellie d we have the best back line in the league. That performance was the biggest shambles since the week before. Bryn you get away without much scrutiny these days.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bryn out
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

What time do we expect to hear the resignations announced at?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hopefully in a press conference in Humph/ McGlock format,
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Dave wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:04 am Hopefully in a press conference in Humph/ McGlock format,
Will the executions be on tv?
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Cockatrice wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:49 am
thecrouch wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:16 am The URSC bakebook might actually be the most infuriatingly stupid corner of the internet.

Ravenhill as we were all informed by our last Great Leader of men was an ancient GAA pitch before presumably being taken from them and becoming our sacred home.

I agree with Gerard in that we have for too long been presided over by a closed group of the old school tie brigade. Many of our signing are in my opinion broken left overs from somewhere else or those not able to make the 2nd string in D4. Even our new ginger bok will struggle to carry the whole pack and he ain’t cheap.

Remember when we broke the bank and made another import the highest paid player in the league he alone wasn’t enough and some of us still. Ellie d we have the best back line in the league. That performance was the biggest shambles since the week before. Bryn you get away without much scrutiny these days.
A fish rots from the head down. Step one get rid of the clump of amateur committee members that are sitting back overlooking this mess. You can be sure of one thing the terraces may be sparse next weekend but the board room will be full of free loaders supping away to their hearts content.
allezlesverres
Initiate

Post by allezlesverres »

Jetstream wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:36 am

A fish rots from the head down. Step one get rid of the clump of amateur committee members that are sitting back overlooking this mess. You can be sure of one thing the terraces may be sparse next weekend but the board room will be full of free loaders supping away to their hearts content.
Listen I'm as critical of the blazers as the next man but their influence on that Sale result was trivial. We had plenty of good players on the field and some excellent players. We all know that they can play rugby, we've seen it with our own eyes. We've seen them play so well that they look unbeatable. What was served up yesterday was just appalling and Dan and his coaching ticket need to answer for it. It is not good enough. Those players can do better than that.
flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

“I can remember travelling to Edinburgh 1963 ish as a member of the NI B&B battalion team. Overnight rough ferry to Glasgow on Friday, train to Edinburgh, played on training pitch at old murrayfield............match at lunchtime.........stuffed them!!”

Bobbievee, I was on that trip too, remember it well…not much sleep on the ferry, feeling pretty rough, but when we got on the pitch we turned up. Think we had a good try disallowed too for a forward pass…though it was flat 😄
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Blazers out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

StandUp wrote:
Dave wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:04 am Hopefully in a press conference in Humph/ McGlock format,
On tiktok actually,
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:58 pm
StandUp wrote:
On tiktok actually,
Is the clock fixed, then?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk