Euro 2028

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Euro 2028

Post by Cockatrice »

cardoc wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:07 am
MightyRearranger wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:21 pm Traffic was an absolute nightmare at Casement before it closed and was one of the major things the residents complained about I think. I believe the original plans included underground parking and it is right next to the glider, but you'd imagine they'll have had to commit to loads of park and rides and the like in the planning application? Then again, maybe not...

Would have thought that Balmoral would be the closest train station? Maybe a 20 min walk at a guess?
I remember when big GAA matches were played on Sunday's and the culchies came in from the sticks and used the M1 and anyone's driveway for parking they even parked on the centre of the roundabout.
Apparently on the planning application for the stadium they are proposing to use Long Kesh as a park and ride! My question is are NIO going to charge £7 per car for parking in Long Kesh as they do for the Balmoral Show?
UR charge £5 to park in Belfast Met and walk but don’t charge for Pirrie PArk and provide shuttle buses… two tiers of supporters
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU