Team for Dragoons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Team for Dragoons

Post by justinr73 »

Evening BT.

Hope all is well with you.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We are shyte, we are going to continue to be shyte and we are going to continue to be shyte for a very long time. Anyone who has ideas otherwise, seek help now. We are also broke.

There is no top class coach coming. There are no big name signings coming. There is no 10 of any refute coming anywhere near this sh1tshow.

Time to join me in the Nile.

We are brill.

Despite this, get Bell gone.

Bell out.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

justinr73 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:50 am JP hasn’t been on Twitter since last May.

Do keep up, dear boy.
Exactly and done nothing since then except save his on hide- for now
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:57 pm I thought I'd take a quick look to see what the great unwashed thought of that nonsense last night.

Anyone seeing that as positive needs to shed the blinkers, The greatest stat of the night is that Ulster allowed a team of dustbins who had scored 17 tries in 10 league matches to score a TBP away from home. SHAMEFUL. Defence was less than hopeless, it wasn't even embarrassing if was fecking humiliating.

Wouldn't matter a damn if we'd scored 100, allowing that team a TBP on our pitch was disgraceful.

Only Zebre, Scaaaaaaaaalets and those Denizens of Dave Parade have conceded more tries than Ulster. Bottom club Sharks have conceded less, think on that. We need a defence. We have conceded as many tries as we have scored, that is a team going nowhere very fast.

As for Doak at 10, FFFS don't get me started or there will be a shop full of clownshoes handed out free, gratis and for SFA.

Goodbye.
Ah sense at last
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

In summary, we are Keek, and our defence is especially Keek.
Which is about right. Many long moons of being Keek before we are nearly also rans again. Strap yourself in
Exterminate all rational thought
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Gerald the Mole wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:33 am
BaggyTrousers wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:57 pm I thought I'd take a quick look to see what the great unwashed thought of that nonsense last night.

Anyone seeing that as positive needs to shed the blinkers, The greatest stat of the night is that Ulster allowed a team of dustbins who had scored 17 tries in 10 league matches to score a TBP away from home. SHAMEFUL. Defence was less than hopeless, it wasn't even embarrassing if was fecking humiliating.

Wouldn't matter a damn if we'd scored 100, allowing that team a TBP on our pitch was disgraceful.

Only Zebre, Scaaaaaaaaalets and those Denizens of Dave Parade have conceded more tries than Ulster. Bottom club Sharks have conceded less, think on that. We need a defence. We have conceded as many tries as we have scored, that is a team going nowhere very fast.

As for Doak at 10, FFFS don't get me started or there will be a shop full of clownshoes handed out free, gratis and for SFA.

Goodbye.
Ah sense at last
We’re comparing Doak to Burns, not Dan Carter.

Billy has been here for 6 seasons and you could count the quality performances on one hand. Since his first season he has been taking less and less responsibility. McCloskey is arguably our main playmaker/decision maker, he rarely tactically kicks due to lack of distance, he doesn’t goalkick, he can’t tackle etc.

He’s almost a symbol of our ineptitude. It’s time for Ulster to move on, if Nathan can take on more responsibility at 10 and play flatter, I think he’ll be an improvement on Burns.

On the Dragons performance, it wasn’t perfect, nobody said it was and our maul defence was shocking, but at least we looked like we had met up prior to the game (in attack). The Ospreys performance was shocking.
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

Goodbye.
100% true but Rome wasn't built in a day. It's a semi-rebuild job here and I was happy enough to see a bit of phase rugby without conceding a fkn penalty/Knockon etc after 3 phases. Even a few more smiles on the faces was good enough for me. (and there's been few who have been more negative than me the last 2 years).