Bobby B

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Bobby B

Post by justinr73 »

So at 10.30 in the BT, the ice hockey correspondent posts a story, behind the paywall, seemingly about how Bobby B is ready to prove his worth again for Ulster.

One minute later, Michael Sadlier of the same parish, has a piece on 42.ie saying that Bobby is included in the extended squad for the Olympics, going on to mention how he is still suffering with hamstring issues.

WTF?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Bobby B

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:58 pm So at 10.30 in the BT, the ice hockey correspondent posts a story, behind the paywall, seemingly about how Bobby B is ready to prove his worth again for Ulster.

One minute later, Michael Sadlier of the same parish, has a piece on 42.ie saying that Bobby is included in the extended squad for the Olympics, going on to mention how he is still suffering with hamstring issues.

WTF?
Would ignore anything the Ice Hockey correspondent says re rugby. Re the 7s, it is Hong Kong this weekend, after that there is Singapore at the start of May and then the finale in Madrid at the end of May.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I may bump into the ice hockey correspondent this evening….

Ireland are second in the standings at the minute and feck ing about with the squad at this late stage is neither helpful nor respectful to anyone, not least Bobby who should be concentrating on his bread and butter.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Fail to see what Bobbie B will add to the 7s squad as they are a professional outfit with players as quick as him. I fear him not making the squad will be a further kick in the nads as well as stalling his 15s game.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

justinr73 wrote:So at 10.30 in the BT, the ice hockey correspondent posts a story, behind the paywall, seemingly about how Bobby B is ready to prove his worth again for Ulster.

WTF?
They both could be right. The 7s squads are very small so he might be in an extended squad but isn't touring or likely to feature at all. Perhaps just attending a training group to get guys up to speed should an injury arise.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?