Tickets for the Ospreys

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

ulster_exile
Squire

Tickets for the Ospreys

Post by ulster_exile »

The following announcement has been made on the Ospreys Website:
Ticket Sales for Ulster v Ospreys

16 May 2006

Following the confirmation that the above game is to be played here at the Liberty Stadium, please bear in mind the following regarding purchase of tickets.

* Due to the Swans play-off against Barnsley in the Millenium Stadium on Saturday 27th May, the ticket office is under tremendous pressure. This may mean that you won’t be able to get through to purchase tickets through the ticket office line (08700 400004). Can we urge as many of you as can to order tickets online.

* We HAVE supplied the Stadium Club Shop with tickets so our supporters can avoid the extensive lines of Swans Supporters looking for tickets at our ticket office – so if you want to come to the Stadium to purchase tickets, please make your way to our Club Shop where there will be able to serve you, and thus avoid the long queues.

* Should you wish to make a group booking of 10+ people, please contact our Stadium Offices, and we will endeavor to help as best we can. However, we will NOT, for logistic reasons, be able to supply tickets to any persons not part of a group booking of 10 people or more

We do hope this helps clarify any questions you may have about tickets, and we hope to see you here on Friday 26th for our last game of the season!
Despite the request that people purchase the tickets online - at the last check they still weren't available online...I'm sure this will change in the next day or so.

The ground layout is as follows:

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

They also go on to say:
We Want You

With qualification for Europe now assured there are a couple of matters for the Ospreys to take care of before the season comes to a halt.

Ulster enter the Ospreys lair on the 26th May k.o. 7.10pm looking to seal the Celtic League title and gain revenge for the Ospreys taking their proud home record in Ravenhill back in November.
We need you to become the teams 16th man and spur the team on to repel the Ulster challenge.

With the Blues having stolen our Celtic league crowd record last Sunday against Leinster, we want the record back and what better way to achieve this than in the last game of the season?

The scene has been set and the battle lines drawn, make sure you are a part of the Ospreys final game of the season and Top Flight Rugby.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Flat-top
Novice

Post by Flat-top »

Only been to this stadium once, earlier this season to watch Bath play Ospreys in the Powergen Cup. No idea of the capacity but the place was very empty. The Ospreys supporters obviously knew the drill, tickets are priced in bands with the most expensive obviously near the halfway line and lowest price behind the posts. The O's supporters seemed to buy the cheap tickets and as soon as the game starts they just move into the expensive empty seats that are unuoccupied, no way the stewards can stop them! Maybe an idea if your going, but then I'm sure your all coming to Llanelli to watch the game that really maters this week...it will all be over by this Friday :wink:
Mid-Terrace
Novice

Post by Mid-Terrace »

Latest news - http://www.ospreysrugby.com/ospreys_new ... ews_id=302 - what's the general consensus??
Mine's a pint!
The Ulsterian
Initiate

Post by The Ulsterian »

Our only option is buy them online in Section B and hope that the travelling fans buy around the same time in that section B so as to be in a group.
UB aren't going to be selling any.

Purchased mine Section B row H.
terracegirl
Novice

Post by terracegirl »

Yep I am Section B row I - so there are at least of us!!
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

hopefully mikey b has sorted out some block b's for the ulster cockneys :D
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

jamesie wrote:hopefully mikey b has sorted out some block b's for the ulster cockneys :D
Sorted, bruv
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

fackin' proper saaaaahn!!! :thumright: where we at then!? :D
ulster_exile
Squire

Post by ulster_exile »

Done and dusted, waiting for the postie!
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

jamesie wrote:fackin' proper saaaaahn!!! :thumright: where we at then!? :D
block B, row D innit?
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

or "allach-allach-al-jabbar-akka-akka-allalachach" as they say in finsbury park :shock:

row D eh? just nicely positioned for youngy to pour beer down my neck and stick 'i'm gay' signs on my back :(
Ringer
Novice

Post by Ringer »

6 Hounds booked in for Block B Row F. Hopefully a few more to follow.
I reckon we stuff the seat numbers and get everyone in red and white together
ulster_exile
Squire

Post by ulster_exile »

Ringer, its loking very likely that we are all together anyway - I'm Block B row D. Seems that everyone else is around the same place :D
Ringer
Novice

Post by Ringer »

Ulster_exile, the Ulster support shoulnt be too far apart but it depends a bit on the seat numbers. we are 80-85.
We should be on the juice from about 2 in swansea so the singing voices should be well lubricated by kick off!