For those going to the Ospreys game

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

AndyB
Warrior Chief

For those going to the Ospreys game

Post by AndyB »

From the ospreys site
[/quote]
The Ospreys will be offering their support to Miss Wales contestants from across the region Friday night when 4 finalists visit the Liberty Stadium as they attempt to drum up support ahead of the final event on Friday 9th June.

Katie Nowak and Carly Ginn from Swansea will join Samira Mohammed Ali and Alice Macgilliuray, both from Neath, as they meet up with some of the Ospreys stars ahead of Friday's final Celtic League game of the season against Ulster at Liberty Stadium, with the Irish side looking to wrestle the Celtic League title out of Ospreys hands. The quartet visited Liberty Stadium on Tuesday to meet some of the Ospreys stars ahead of the game and to pick up their tickets for the match.

See the girls photos at http://www.ospreysrugby.com/ospreys_new ... ews_id=306

Not bad at all. maybe they'll take a linking to a few Ulstermen on Friday.
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: For those going to the Ospreys game

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

AndyB wrote:final Celtic League game of the season against Ulster at Liberty Stadium, with the Irish side looking to wrestle the Celtic League title out of Ospreys hands.

This makes it sound like it's between us and the Ospreys for the title!
AndyB
Warrior Chief

Post by AndyB »

Good point. They're losing that title no matter what happens. Should you not be revising UUC?
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

eh... well, I'd an exam until 6pm yesterday, so still recovering from that!

I'm online to print off past exam papers before decided what topics I'll revise for the next, and last, exam on Monday. And then of course, I'll switch the laptop off and get back to the books :? :lol: