season so far dvd.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

banditt
Novice

season so far dvd.

Post by banditt »

will they wont they thats the question..now we are the champs,will the ulster branch make up a dvd?. hope so ffs. :roll:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

don't hold your breath. I DVD of the 99 campaign and replica 99 shirts would have been a real money spinner. Sadly UB don't think.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

Now is the time for UR to get their act together, keep the fans happy and make a bit of money at the same time.

DVD of the season. T-shirts, jerseys, polos, anything half decent with Celtic League Champions 2005-06 printed on it - quality stuff without ripping off the supporters.

At least Ulster Rugbystore would then have something to sell again!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

There was alledgedly a dvd of highlights at the Guinness awards, not sure though if a full season dvd could be produced and sold with tv rights etc having to be taken into account :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

If it has been done before there should be no problem with it again. Some of this years shirts with "Celtic League Champions 05/06" stitched into it like the Europen Cup shirts of 99 will look good and i believe will sell well. Wonder will there be posters made up, as it would be nice to add them to the collection of the one's on my wall from the celtic cup in 2003.

But first of all UR should get their fingers out and even update their website! It's a disgrace that the official page has not even acknowledged the achievement yet!!! :evil:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I would expect the poster again with the chance to get your photo with trophy, but don't hold out on hopes of anything else :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

Why don't the URSC do a polo shirt and t-shirt with our logo and the 'Celtic League Champions 2005/06' under it. Would be good for going on tour next year
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Good idea ding :D no doubt the tour will not be with British European :lol:
Rory Best
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

Rooster those boys are definitely off my Christmas card list. Flybe's tour of the Midlands :?

banditt
Novice

Post by banditt »

ere ding,were you with frosty and gang stuck in airport?.
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

You got it

the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

I have the Guinness mini DVD - features Ulster Top Ten tries going back to '99. Boot legs anyone?

I can also do posters (limited edition on request, for friends of the Second Barrier Crew) - have got one already, signed by Neil Best at the airport.

Kimble
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

I would like one of your limited edition prints TOK :bowdown:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

the original kimble wrote:I have the Guinness mini DVD - features Ulster Top Ten tries going back to '99. Boot legs anyone?

I can also do posters (limited edition on request, for friends of the Second Barrier Crew) - have got one already, signed by Neil Best at the airport.

Kimble
ooh! I like the sound of all that! :D

Can you arrange kisses from Neil Best as well? :wink:
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

ding dong2u wrote:Why don't the URSC do a polo shirt and t-shirt with our logo and the 'Celtic League Champions 2005/06' under it. Would be good for going on tour next year
Isn't there a link-up with O'Neills? Perhaps they would manufacture something.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians