to the mods on this site.

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

banditt
Novice

to the mods on this site.

Post by banditt »

just wanted to ask,are you for the maze or not? if like most fans of ulster rugby who are against the move to the maze,what is being done to date to let the powers to be at ulster rugby know we are against playing at the maze....what are you doing?.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

They only moderate the forum banditt, they have as much power over the government and the UB as you do. You should be out their campaigning.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Re: to the mods on this site.

Post by aarons »

banditt wrote:just wanted to ask,are you for the maze or not? if like most fans of ulster rugby who are against the move to the maze,what is being done to date to let the powers to be at ulster rugby know we are against playing at the maze....what are you doing?.
i imagine the mod is aware that no truly representative survey of Ulster fans has been completed.. so we don't actually know what the typical ulster fan thinks.

also.. i imagine the mod is aware that we're not discussing a 'move' to the maze, we're discussing whether the government should build a multi-sport stadium at ravers which we may play some games at. which is a much less emotive issue.

still, apart from that, great comment.
banditt
Novice

Post by banditt »

jackie, i know that,but they took the time to set up this forum,surely they could do more.as ive said this is important that the fans tell ravers what we think.
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

as fermain has previously mentioned some of the mods are neither Ulstermen nor rugby fans. They just give up some of their time to keep some us eejits in line.

And why has setting up or moderating a website or forum made them prime candidates to 'do their bit' and yours as well as far as the Maze issue goes?
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
banditt
Novice

Post by banditt »

fred, i thought the guys who run this board were fans and supporters who thought "we'll set up our own ulster rugger site" i was wrong i see.
The Fonz
Novice

Post by The Fonz »

A couple of points banditt; firstly the mods were not all involved in setting up the forum or this site, as Freddie says we don't even live in Ulster or are all fans, we do however have an interest in the smooth running of this forum, and boy it gets stressful at times. Secondly this site and forum is built for fans and most of the material is contributed by fans, but it has no link with Ulster Rugby or the URSC, we do however help with posting any events that are being held by the URSC in the interest of fans when asked to do so, as does the FRU. Not everyone reads all the sites so it is in the best interest of all for events to be publicised this way.
As for influence with Ulster Rugby on the stadium debate, I would doubt if we would have any at all.
In saying all that sensible debate on the stadium and other matters may possibly be read by some people who may have influence in both Ulster Rugby and government, after all it is a public website that can be viewed by anyone.
Keep Cool 8)
banditt
Novice

Post by banditt »

thanks fonz,thats cleared that up................................. :roll: