Flags

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

on tour
Novice

Flags

Post by on tour »

Does anybody out there know where abouts or if you can purchase ulster rugby flags???
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Ravenhill....
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Don't think they have any left :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Did u no ?? -- that the flag of Abkhazia also has a hand on it but unfortunately , just like the hand on the Anjouan flag , it is white.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster- if they haven't anything left where do they all go don't see hundreds at Ravenhill.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Don't ask me CT, but they have none for sale at present and have had none all year :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Touch Down
Novice

Post by Touch Down »

Perhaps it's just like the one sock in the washing machine issue !?
Ulster for the League!
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

I got mine from flags-online.co.uk. £7.95 and sent in a day. Very efficient service.
celtic hobo
Novice

Post by celtic hobo »

Has the dog been ill these past few days, he seems that :cry: he has lost some of his bite !!!
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Hobo

The sun hasn't set on this dog yet!! If Ireland lose to England I guarantee that the old bite will be in evidence.

No Ulster games for weeks!! Lost centre of focus. Nothing else for it but watch the Irish side try to do it without the players like the Best trio who should be there or the Doc who should always have been there. Dog days!!
celtic hobo
Novice

Post by celtic hobo »

Hi Dog , u must have "dis temper" disease to even think of a possible result like that on Sat. What with "The Times" sport headline looking to count the six changes in the enlish team, then I will be looking to the same number of english games lost by robinson ( and I am not thinking about the quality jam) :banghead:
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Hobo

8 changes in all I believe. 6 dropped, 1 injured, 1 positional switch. MAGIC!! Smells of pure panic. Maybe I won't have to emerge from the kennel to bite Daft Eddie after all. Won't be wagging tail either though.

Something tells me that Ireland have got away with murder this year. And as to Daft Eddie's plea to the Doc as reported in the Tele, I hope the Doc does not respond positively. He has been insulted too long especially given Father Dougal's, I mean Rog's performances and I now feel that personal dignity is the order of the day.

I suspect also that this is like the Ruddock scenario in Wales. We may never know what has gone on. I hope not. I would love to read the Doc's biography on this.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh